Brahma 10 vs. JL 10w7

Anonymous

i've heard alot about both and i have the cash for the brahma, but i would have to save more to get the JL. Is the JL worth the extra cash???

If i put 600watts on either one of them, which one would sound better and which would be louder???

i wanna put whatever sub i get in a 2 cu ft vented box.

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Post Number: 535
if you have the money, the w7 with about 400-500w rms will beat out that brahma - my bet is it will anywez...

Username: Shortysblue

Post Number: 2
the truth is the w7 is 1000 watts RMS YEs 1000 and if you have a powerful amp go with the w7 one ten hooked up right blows out a window, my friend hase anavigator and he has two 12 w7 but only runs one cause 2 blow his windows, and he is only running with a 1500 watt class d amp, u decided

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Post Number: 537
what are you talking about? your lying about the breaking the window because 4 13w7's cant even do that greg...

the 10w7 is not 1000w rms, the 13w7 is but the 10w7 is 400-500w rms

i dont know what w7 series you're talking about but im talking about jl audio's w7 series

Silver Member
Username: Newb

Post Number: 127
hmmm is that the same guy who said he had so much bass that telephone pole wires were shaking? :-) or maybe the windows flew off into the sky and hit the wires right?

Unregistered guest
lol. or the guy that said you could crack the concrete on the road.

Anonymous

i'd take the w7, no doubt.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us