Which components to get? cdt, alpine, mb quart

Bronze Member
Username: Bernymac

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 74
I'm in the stages of upgrading the system in my car. But as for speakers. I need two sets, 2 way. I don't think I need the mid bass driver since there's going to be enough bass coming from the subs which I don't care much for the mid bass anyways. BUT, for 200 per set which brand would you recommend that has quality and gets loud when given all the power its needed.

Also I just got an idea of the brands, but not sure of which models.

CDT
Alpine Type R or X (not sure if their good)
MB Quart
MMATS

Anything you would probaly recommend besides these I'm open to suggestions. Thanks.

Bronze Member

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 75
When I said I don't need the midbass I think I meant mid range. So yeah 2 ways. Anyone?

Silver Member
Username: Bobimpact

Danbury, CT US

Post Number: 103
Type Xs. Sound Reproduction Machines and quite possibly the best crossovers in the biz.

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1200
I would say either the HD's from CDT would be quite good. You can PM me for a price.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8848
"and quite possibly the best crossovers in the biz"

very very good 1...but u may be pushing that a bit to far..lol

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 4031
Look into OZ Audio Matrix Elite CS180's

I have the CDT HD 62's now and they are great.

Silver Member

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 101
Well In the subwoofer part of the forum I posted that I'm going to get HD315's by AQ, and I have already ordered them today and they should come in, in about 3 weeks. Now what I'm asking for now is a Component set that can still be heard with 4k of power coming from the subwoofers. How much rms and which components do you think can now still hang with the setup in the trunk.

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1214
next week you'll be the proud owner of some HD-62/M6 components, but better get that amp.

Silver Member

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 138
WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heck Yeah, I hope it comes in next week :P, Thanks alteraudiousa, I didnt get your name hahaha, so Yeah man, Recommendations #1 to you man for some components.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us