Cadillac

Silver Member
Username: Big_fletch

Newport, Ar, Ar United states

Post Number: 527
hey im needin some advice im sellin my 2002 escalade and gettin a 2004 cadillac cts-V and im upgrading the wheels and im really wantin to go with DUB wheels thinkin about the DUB esinem floater wheels but i dunno what size i should go with 18's, 19's or 20's? tell me what yall think and i dont want them to rub

and also i hear that u can take the weights off the wheel so they will spin and not float is that true?

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 1563
don't get a cts, imo that is an ugly car and everyone that can't afford a real cadillac gets that. get something different that not every other person has.

Silver Member
Username: Atllefty12

Pinellas, Fla.

Post Number: 274
get one of the new tahoes!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Theforgottenman

Post Number: 64
Dang, I want the new Tahoe...

Silver Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 317
no get the V hell of a car i have personally seen them burn the new charger and the chrysler 300 and CT they have all of cadillacs features plus they are just beasts

Silver Member

Post Number: 529
yea no one around where i live has a ctsv closest one is about 45 min away and they are cool as hell i think but what wheels should i go with?

Silver Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 319
20's for sure a kid i no has a black one around here with 20's and it is sick as hell

Silver Member

Post Number: 531
what do yall think about DUB floaters? u think it would look good on a cts-v ?

someone told me u can take the weights off the floater rim and the wheel will become a spinner is that true>

Silver Member

Post Number: 534
bump

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
How much are you selling yoru cadillac escalade for? Just out of curiosity... and how many mileage does it have?

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 822
i have 20's on my 96 Cadillac Seville and im thinking of putting some switches and 20 inch knock offs on my old fleetwood... but the size tires i have on mine are 255 30 20 and they dont rub the inner hull or anything but on a rough road it isnt a pleasant ride, but if you dont mind that it should be fine to go with 20's the OEM tire size was 16 inches and the exact tire size was 235 60 16 but i plus sized on up to the 255 30 20's which are a little bit bigger in overall diameter then the OEM size tires but it worked out fine altho the tires are a bit expessive for a good name brand so im running on the Contenental Conti Sport contact 2 tires that run me 250 each which was the cheapest i could find in that size

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 823
Bump

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 827
how much are you looking to spend on rims because i know of some bad Ice Metal ones that i once saw on a cadillac and wished i had bought instead of the ones i now have on my ride because those things made the ride look Tight but they run about 22 hundred bucks and even if you went with the cheapest tires that would bring the total to 32 hundred dollars so im just wondering how much u are looking to spend

Silver Member

Post Number: 539
im gettin DUB floaters for like 3 grand brand new

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
How much you selling your caddy for Tyler? Just out of curiousity and how much mileage?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us