**For Sale**

Silver Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 577
Heres the measurements and tuning frequency. Remember the tuning frequency will change with the displacement of the driver so if you are interested give me the the volume of your sub and I'll input it to tell you what the new tune is.

Type: Vented Box
Shape: Prism, square
Vb = 4.341 cu.ft
Fb = 45hz
Fill = none

No. of Vents = 1
Vent shape = rectangle
Vent ends = one flush
Hv = 14.5 in
Wv = 4 in
Lv = 13 in

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

As far as pricing.. all offers will be considered.
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 635
whats that sub in the backround

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 580
Memphis LVS 15" .. tempted to wall socket it.. need a digital video recorder before that though so I can show all the Memphis lovers what I think of their subs :P .. but idk I may sell it also

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 637
its pretty hot lookin

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 581
Its alright.. way overpriced. If you get a chance look up the msrp on that lol. I was using it while my RE SX 15" was getting reconed. That sub does have some flexing power and hits the lows nice but just does not get as loud as my current setup. It is just my backup sub..

Gold Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 1044
how much you want?

Gold Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 1045
for the sub ***

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 582
I really did not want to sell it due to its condition.. It was in a car accident when I aquired it and a piece of the basket broke. I fixed the basket and re-glue the rubber surround and it works perfectly but like I said I would not really want to sell anything that has the potential to taking a crap on them. I'm not sure what it is even worth...

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 477
I'll pay the shipping charge if you give it to me for free.

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 586
Lol.. I'd sell the box for $50 + shipping .. if no one wants it on here I can for sure sell it local. As far as the sub.. It works and sounds fine thats why I was going to keep it.. just in case my SX needs another recone lol

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 595
bump

Silver Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 199
the box is for as 15?

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 597
yes.. i built it for a RE SX 15"

Silver Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 439
box looks ruff

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 598
not the least bit.. sub was only mounted in it for 3 8second burps.. the discoloring on the side of that is simple glass resin that might have gotten onto the side.. its gorilla glued with 1-5/8" screws and glass resin on the inside..

Silver Member
Username: Jemone

Stone Mountain, Georgia United States

Post Number: 131
those elvis subs do quake, but they are overpriced. a local shop that i used to frequent said they would sell me a used one for$900 us. But like you said kevin they dont seem to get as loud as you think they should for that price.

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 600
They were suppose to be for SQ. Don't get me wrong they sound decent but don't get as loud as the RE SX... They do have some flexing power though.. guess its all the extra moving mass

Silver Member
Username: Jemone

Stone Mountain, Georgia United States

Post Number: 132
above all memphis makes good subs one of the loudest low price setups i have ever had was with one of there 12s in a slot ported box. i not sure of the series of sub, but it was loud. I had it on a 500 watt lightning audio amp.

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 601
They make decent subs but for the money there are better.. of course that can go just about for anything :-)

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 603
bump.. no one needs a box?

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 220
I need one for TWO 15s if you have something else laying around..?

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 608
My entertainment center is a box for 2 15"s.. 14^3ft tuned to 28hz.. came out of a 01 Silerado but I'd imagine thats too big lol .. has to 15"s downfiring now for my home theater. Wish I had something else but really just have this one extra box.. only reason I'm selling it is to get back the money I spent for materials so I can get my new box started. What kind of vehicle are the 15"s going in btw?

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 221
91 honda accord ex 4dr. they're in it now in a huge up firing box and i want them to fire back towards the tail lights..

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 609
Is it ported or sealed btw?

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 222
3.68 cu. ft. divided to two chambers sealed, 1 1/4" MDF, up firing design.

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 612
Not enough box for two ported.. ever consider running just one in a ported box? In most cases the gain you'd see by porting would make that 1 sub as loud if not louder than the 2 sealed..

At a few comps my SX have gone up agaisn't setups such as 2 audiopipe 15"s, 4 kicker L7 15s, 4 Kicker CVR 12"s.. ect.. all of which did not do as well on the TL as my single ported setup. Those audiopipe were ported but the box was too small to have to 15s so it was pointless to have two in it.. and either of those other setups could have done as good as me by dropping the amount of subs with the same box size and just porting it. Those L7s were capable of 150s but with the sealed box it only did a 144..

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 227
I have, but my amp will only put out 350-400 rms at 4 ohms, my subs are svc 4 ohm each.

My box is sealed, now, though.

Eclipse recommends, strongly, to never port these subs. The titaniums do well ported from what I've read, but not the Aluminum 88150/88120/88100 do.

Silver Member
Username: Kenwa

Post Number: 251
I just bought an RE SX15 so i might be interested in your box. Why is it tuned so high though?

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 614
Its tuned high to compete in local SPL shows. If you bought the box all you would need to do is go get a small piece of MDF and extend the port. If your really interested I might see if I can extend the port. The only drawback to that is there will be a slight edge where it buts together but I can use a dremel and grind the end down and then fill it until its smooth. Its a sturdy box and you won't find one cheaper. I can take more pics if anyone needs but like I said, its tuned to 45hz without sub displacement for SPL competitions

Silver Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 623
^bump^ .. back to the box.. anyone interested?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us