My alpine sub

Silver Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 403
anyone know how to send subs back to alpine for recoiling? i found out i didnt blow my type X but i sure did some work to the coils lol. the coil just fell out of place and needs to be religned or something cause their still playin just not very loud unless someone wants to take them off of me and fix them id prob give them to u and just charge shippin 60$ for 2 typeX depending how much shippin is one type X might be still good notsure yet. Hey maybe i can send them to chancy he can fix them for me and hell send them back i heard he recoils subs? ill pay him for it..

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 515
http://www.alpine-usa.com/support/parts_service/parts_and_service.htm

this might help

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2771
i dont think alpine does recones. they just replace them if you have a warranty. if not, you'd have to contact them and see what they way.

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2772
Say*

damn i can't type today!

Silver Member

Post Number: 406
hey chauncy brown can u fix my alpine type X for me? ill pay u for it its not blown it just needs to be recoiled and i heard u did that?

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 5246
i didn't know chauncey can fix subs.

Silver Member

Post Number: 407
ya he can i heard him onetime he will buy a sub off of someone and fix it! he said hed recoil it or somethin but i know he hates to touch alpine even if it involve makin money which is prob why he hasnt reponded to my thread yet...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us