What would be a good setup for a neon????

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 148
What do you think would sound best overall in a 95 neon. Trunkspace is no matter, but I want to keep the watts kinda low, cuz i dont have plans on getting a HO alt.

try and keep the watts below 500rms.

ive got my components amped already and want either 1 sweet 10, a damn good 12, or two good 10's

just toss me some ideas with amps as well.

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 150
come on peeps

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 1511
i'd get a 12" w6.

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 151
v2????

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1853
well my neon had a sony headunit(i know its crap but it sounds really nice cuz i got the tweeter in the dash and the receiver has dso and makes the high and mids sounds like the speakers are in front of your face) i have a alpine 4 channel ol skool amp i forgot the model, i got infront phoenix gold octane r components the z rated its like 50 buck ofr the components at ikesound.com i have a audiobahn 10 inch bazooka with built in amp(cuz i need the space oh this bazooka dont get loud but it sounds really nice witou sh1tting you) i got 4 gauge wiring yes the neon have poorly alternator i had a 400 watts rms amp at 2 ohm and i had poorly diming thats why got the bazooka and i dont want to loose any horse power cuz the cars its mainly for street racing. heres a pic oh hey u want to make a car like that thats wta i do for a job need some info or u have a problem with your neon just holla at me.

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us