OT- Bad news for me

Silver Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 230
i was hopin to have the loudest system in town with the new set up i want but now its not gonna happen this kid i now already had 4 12" W7 with jL 1000/1 on each and now he just added 3 more subs with 3 more amps he metered at like 160 or something d@mn rich kid

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8904
well there is always 2nd place - LOL ! .....

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 386
you can still beat him if you get difernt euipment thats not so expensive like jl. and does he even have a ho alt? lol did he connect it himslef or a shop?

Silver Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 231
oh no its really well done he had everything professionally installed i no i could beat him but i just dont have that kind of money at all he put 20 grand into that system if i had 20 grand for a system i would decimate him i would get like 5 9515's with a Z1 a piece or something

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 387
damn 20 grand omg fu ck!ng spoiled rich kid his mommy and daddy did it for him right? lol he got riped off 20 grand is still to much he could of got better... lol

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4955
forget about that rich kid. he had everything done so it doesn't count. lol. nothing feels better than doing everything yourself and the result is awesome.

just get a couple of nice subs with nice amp. its hard to beat a system like that unless you put some $$$$$$ into it. it ain't worth it.

damn thats total of 9 jl 1000/1 with 9 jl 12w7's? thats gotta be insane.

Silver Member
Username: Justblaze

St.Louis, MO USA

Post Number: 122
i could have an entire show car with a banging system done for 20 grand. what a douche

Silver Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 461
get rid of the w7s and get some MTs :-)

Silver Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 232
yeah well there is a weird story about the money his mom was out for a jog and some older kid decided to run her over and r@pe her corpse well she lived and the cops showed up before he could do anything to her and they sued so this is all the lawsuit money

Silver Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 233
he has all this in a 2001 chevy reg. cab short box with lambo doors and 24's its stupid cuz its a town of like 60,000 people in montana

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8685
listing to music u will not be able to tell much of a diff....i think the rec in bass race is like mid 140's...

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 4773

quote:

some older kid decided to run her over and r@pe her corpse

see, this is where the muddy law comes into effect.

i propose w/e crime you commit against someone to either kill or injure them...the same should be done to you.:-)

or the 1 to stop them, 1 to drop them rule works good too. LMao

Silver Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 191
Five minutes in a sealed room with the victim's family members and the criminal.....and all is fair!

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 4503
A couple of thoughts...

quote:

forget about that rich kid. he had everything done so it doesn't count. lol. nothing feels better than doing everything yourself and the result is awesome.

Definitely!

quote:

see, this is where the muddy law comes into effect.

i propose w/e crime you commit against someone to either kill or injure them...the same should be done to you

Isn't that Moses' Law?? haha :-)

For 20k...wow, if the kid knew how to install himself, he could have saved what, at least 3k? I mean, the 9 w7s and 1000/1's don't total more than 17k? Correct me if I'm wrong here.

20k would get me a nice used BMW :-)

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 4504
Didn't realize it was lawsuit money, incredible! Turn up the bass and remember your mom almost getting killed in that malicious way? Eh.

Silver Member
Username: Scott_debaker

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 669
u mean 7 w7s an 7 1000/1 he had 4 then got another 3 4+3= 7 guyz

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4998
yeah you are right. i don't know what i was thinking when i said that. lol. its 7 not 9. lol.

Silver Member
Username: Scott_debaker

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 672
haha lol

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 3187
4 SX18's + 2 zx2500.1's = WTF

26cuft wall ~360sq inches of port tuned to 40hz...enjoy :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

Post Number: 57
Muddy... see, this is where the muddy law comes into effect.

i propose w/e crime you commit against someone to either kill or injure them...the same should be done to you ...

Im pretty sure that is know as an eye for an eye and they use to do that back in the day lolol. And i think its call like hamarubis code or some B.S like that not Muddys code lmao. That was pretty funny thoughh...

This kid is kind of odd... His mother gets ran over and raped almost to death and this kid profits off it?!? Am i the only one who sees something wrong with that lol. If that happened to my mom id take the winnings hire a hitman (mayby the guy from the whole nine yards. The Tulip Guy.) And get him killed.

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 664
yeah chris your right it is hamarobbies code even though the spelliing is wayyyy off

Bronze Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

Post Number: 59
Hammurabi. There we go thats the official spelling lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us