Actual 0 Gauge

Silver Member
Username: Crayola0

Wisconsin

Post Number: 540
Is this actual 0 Gauge Wire?
http://www.cardiscountstereos.com/catalog%20page.asp?Product+%23=PK3000P or http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=15609

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4682
i can't tell looking at the picture but it says it is so it is. i don't think people would lie about things like that.

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 310
Don't know about the first link, but onlinecarstereo is a good place to buy from. and since it does say that it has 0 gauge wire, I would say yes it is.

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 210
They will both do the trick. Not all 0 gauge wire is the same, some has more strands of wire than others.

But if you haven't worked with it before, it won't make a big difference. It takes some time to learn how to cut it correctly, and strip it. Also, fitting it into terminals is never easy. So that 0 gauge will be just fine for what you are looking for.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4683
have you guys tried stripping the 0 gauge with your teeth? not an easy trick.

Silver Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 541
i was also wondering if this was a good battery?

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=4576&C FID=1679162&CFTOKEN=deceffea6accc524-FDE1BA9E-1422-7C6E-50696FFDF2E8D482

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 217
Chad Lee...No I use scissors to do it haha.

Silver Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 545
?

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4684
its cause i asked if he stripped a 0 gauge cable with his teeth before.

j@yme$......have you tried looking around your local stereo place for the 0 gauge cables? although it seems like it cheaper online, with the shipping it itsn't. if you know a friendly stereo place then you can get it for cheap. i pay $25 for a roll of 0 gauge which is around 25 feet. the brand is hugfen but it does the trick.

Silver Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 546
the only shops around me are in baraboo and madison i beleive. im gunna go there some time and look at component speakers. so ill check it out.

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 1181
Jayme go here:

www.knukonceptz.com

Awesome cable for a good price. All of there cables are bigger than they are actually sized. Like their 4 gauge is more like 3 gauge. Good stuff.

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 231
I just bought battery terminals and 0 gauge wire terminals fro knukonceptz. I have to say it did end up costing a little more than I wanted, but I couldn't argue at all with the products. Very nice stuff, and very easy to order from.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3932
Do you really use scissors to cut/strip 0 gauge? I remember when I bought some by the foot, the guy used scissors...I have heavy duty wire cutters that work much better. :P

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 259
I use the heavy duty wire cutters to cut 0 gauge wire. I use scissors to cut the jacket off around it. If you cut at an angle it works perfectly.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us