Alteraudiousa please read

Username: Ultimate_post_ho

Post Number: 4
Hello,

I am interested in the CDT EF61 set, but I would like the TW25 tweeter and the capability to upstage at some point in the future. How much would something like this cost me? Please PM me

Chris

Post Number: 6
I am sick of waiting, I think I am just going to get the CL-61 set with the upgraded T25 titanium tweet from woofersetc for 180. I am going to make the purchase today unless you can offer me something better.

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2596
not even 2 hours...talk about impatient. Alter isn't on 24/7.

Silver Member
Username: Justababyboy

Philly, PA

Post Number: 117
Haha he waited 1 hour for a response

Post Number: 7
I wasnt just sitting here waiting for him. I was looking at other components, and I was going to purchase components right away. I decided to put my old speakers back in and make sure I get the thing that I "want the most"

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1136
if you emailed me i'd have a much easier time getting back to you. Either PM me from here or go to my website. The 480 and the 560 both have upstage outputs for it so you just need to get the extra set of tweeters. If you're interested in them EMAIL me instead of posting on here, I don't always check the forum and I get my emails directly. I would be charging about 250$ for the EF-61 with upgraded 560 crossover and drt-25 tweet.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us