Compitition....ish

Silver Member
Username: Afroopuff

Post Number: 197
A friend of mine and I are both working on putting systems in our car. Ive already purchased 2 10'' arsenals and im powering them with an Ed Nine.1, still not installed cuz if run into a ton of problems if any of you have read my posts ull know what im talking about....

anyway he is planning on putting in either 2 10 W7's or 1 13'' W7.... and either way powering them with Nine.1 also.

my question would be, SQ wise, as well as SPL wise(2 seperate compititions) who's system would probably sound better when its done....

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 4304
all comes down to the box.
and the settings on the HU.:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 199
well, we are prolly going to build our boxes togather, so what do u mean the settings on the HU?

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

420 , 420 420

Post Number: 2138
it would be a toss up, sq wise i'd say arsenals just because imo the w7's sq isn't that great, spl wise though i don't know, what kind of cars are they going in.

Silver Member

Post Number: 203
haha well, the plan for mine is to be in a 1999 Mercury Sable but i donno how that is working out, his is going to be in a Silverado

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

420 , 420 420

Post Number: 2144
ohh, well spl wise then i'd probally say w7's since the arsenals are going to be in the trunk of a car.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us