Who knows thier stuff?

Bronze Member
Username: Djflipnautikz

Miami, Fl United States

Post Number: 15
Ok guys, i am setting up a nice little system for my 2003 Jaguar.
i believe it has four 6.5" in each door with tweeters. and if i am not mistaken it has a center speaker in the back.
i have a tight budget but am willing to save up if it is worth it. I am trying to spend aroun $600 for the inside with amp.
I am looking for a loud SQ system. I need also the amp. The sub i will be getting down the road but i just want the sub to accompany the mids and highs. maybe one 12" or 2x10". also i was planning on getting a Jensen double din tv, but seems they have no good sound quality so i guess i need a good double din tv and touch screen. the double din i am trying to stay around $700.

And i dont know how to set it up, mids highs and lows. i want components in the inside though.

sorry its another one of those but it really does help us n00bs out thankx alot for the people that take thier time to answer this i really appreciate it.

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1120
well you're going to have a hard time cause I don't know if there is too much out there for a Jag. I think all there are are antennas. And IIRC they have an onboard amp so you'll have to do 2 things maybe 3 ,1) change out the radio or 2) use something like the JL Cleansweep to add get RCA outputs or 3) which gives the least amt of SQ is use LOC's but that will depend on your amp and the factory amp and all. For a good DD AIO i would look at the Kenwood 6019 w/o nav, its more than what you wanted but ebay may have it cheap, they are normally 1k$ but its quite nice and Kenwoods are easy to wire to play DVD while in drive, ground the green wire. Also which Jag do you have, XJ or XK?

Bronze Member

Miami, Fl United States

Post Number: 16
I have the x-type sport. i am planning on changing out the radio to a doble din. and wut do you mean IIRC? and the car has an onboard amp????

But wut suggestions you give me for the inside speakers and four channel amp?

and how bout this double din?
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-KENWOOD-DDX6019-DDX-6019-IN-DASH-MONITOR-DVD-PLAYER_W0QQ itemZ180013908190QQihZ008QQcategoryZ94841QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
they were also suggesting a panasonic.

Bronze Member

Miami, Fl United States

Post Number: 17
i mean this one
http://cgi.ebay.com/KENWOOD-DDX-6019-DOUBLE-DIN-MONITOR-DVD-PLAYER-DDX6019_W0QQi temZ270012734210QQihZ017QQcategoryZ94841QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Bronze Member

Miami, Fl United States

Post Number: 19
anything?

Bronze Member

Miami, Fl United States

Post Number: 21
bump

Bronze Member
Username: Joeypasta

Bedford, Texas

Post Number: 19
You have a Jaguar, and a tight budget?

Bronze Member
Username: Justababyboy

Philly, PA

Post Number: 93
Maybe he spent most of his money on the Jag?

Bronze Member

Miami, Fl United States

Post Number: 22
exactly i am 20 and the first one in the whole family with a nice car....but hey dont all you guys help at once....i am overflowing with suggestions.... once again thanks...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us