turn the car on and a noise comes out the alternator
like eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
then i rev the engine and it turns in to a high pitched squeal
help me

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 3505
ground loop, grnd the hu to the battery neg directly or change grds... also check rcas arent pinched...

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4494
noooooo what happened driving? what did you do this time?

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8680
" eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee " - did ur girly alt see a mouse - LOL !..... Upload....
Upload.....

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 312
haha driving is it your stock alt? that sh!t is gone thats what happened to a car i had before the alternator got a loud noise and then like 4 days later it gave out and died. you better get that HO alt in before you stay stranded somewehere...

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 517
its his HO he was installing it today

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1451
no sound is cumin out of the speaker subs HU or nuttin the only noise bein made is cumin from the HO alt thts it....has neone every had this problem????

ROFL nice rovin...:-)

but im still pissed f*ck :-(

Silver Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 327
try drivin at high speeds after all it is a high output alternator they constantly need high rpms to work properly they dont do so well in low rpms they were designed for racing vehicles! All people in the DB drag had max of 200A alternators iam not lying on that one see for yourself...

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1461
yeah and they all have alpine type X right andy F hahahahhahaahhha

Silver Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 328
shut up juliob not everyone likes the W7 overpriced overrated subs iam just tryin to get alpines very low rep up my fav subs are actuallly DDaudio which owns all subs no exceptions!and about the alternator iam right anything above 200A is considered HO read the DB drag and see that everyone ueses 200A alternators most do. take that HO alternator back get a 200A one and just buy extra batteries that works really well

Gold Member

Post Number: 1453
hey idiot it is a 200a alt thts why i called it an HO alt...dont assume sumthing cuz u make an @$$ outa u

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 4107
is it like a high-pitched whistling/whining????

if so, don't worry about it.

my alt. whines at 2,000 and 4,000 RPMS.....sounds like i have a mini supercharger.

it is how the intake fins are positioned....some alts. whine, and some don't.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1456
i figured out the problem....its tht the pulley wobbles..gotta send it back to nate....

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4500
damn. just spray some WD-40 and call it a day. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1432
fakin idiots, u had the same problem with my iraggin but i solved it, u didnt plade your alternator in the right place, u have to make sure the alternaot its 100% in the stock place, otherwise it will false conctact, try to reinstalled again and make sure its tight as hell plus the alternator have srew in the back, take 0 gagu wire and run it to your chasissis, then the alternatore have holes for the bolts, run again another0gagu wire, then when u connect to the battery run another 2 wires of 0 gage of power wire to your batterie, again make sure the alternator its well grounded if not the eeeeeeeeeeeeeee sound its gonna keep comin so i make sure the alternator was in the exact position with no moving a extra well tigh, if u dont beilve me do this to check if this is your problem, fisrt unplug all the wirin harness of your alternator, if your alternator have 2 wire plugs unplug the big one and leave the other one, now try to turn it on and the eeeee comin its gonna go but the alternator its not gonna do anythin, its not going to charge your batterie or provide enegry only do this to make sure this is the proble, fakinn retard u need to have balls to tight the fakin bolts

Gold Member

Post Number: 1458
i dont care wut u have to say lil F*ag
so i didnt not even read wut u wrote if u cant give good advice on other sh*t why the hell would i take UR advice...I hate u dont give me advice u NOOB

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 530
haha driving

andy F they arnt jsut called HOs becaue they have a high amperage its also because they put out high amounts of power at lower rpms then normal alts
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us