Little Video I made

Bronze Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 96
Here is a little video I made of my SI mag 12's the other day. They are rated at 1000rms each, but I want to show people how efficient the drivers are. So I ran them at 450rms each.

For those of you who don't know the SI mags are some of the best SQL drivers out there right now. 2 12's are capable of hitting in the mid 150's at 35Hz, off of 1200rms each. But this video will show you how well they do with small amounts of power.

Enjoy!

http://www.low-hz.com/LHVIDEO

You will have to copy and paste that link. And it is a 5mb video.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1380
HAHAHAHAHHA....i like the video ...u made it look very official si mags are good sql subs but not the BEST thier are so many subs out thier tht thier is no way thier to no which is the best sql sub...but still they are very VERY imppressive

Bronze Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 97
First off I said some of the best. I know there are plenty of great drivers out there. But many people will agree that for overall SQL it is right up there with the other greats. And I hope you liked it. I had some fun making it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1382
sry i didnt read it clearly, well ur right :P
i like the start......thts baddass almost perfectly timed....wwut program did u use?

Bronze Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 98
The amazing windows moviemaker haha. And the song is O-fortuna.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1384
really damn my videos suck wen i make them with tht...i tried to make a sk8 video and it looks horrible cept for the tricks :-O

Bronze Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 99
Well 99% of it is the video you shoot. My camera isn't anything special. I just tried to take videos of stuff I could use. Then of course editing is a HUGE part of it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us