~$500

Silver Member
Username: Livin_loud

Ny

Post Number: 265
So I'm in the market for a new sub. I want a little monster in my trunk, preferrably a 15", but a little bigger never hurt. I'm looking for something around $500, can take around 1800rms, is SQL orientated, and hits the low lows in such a way Solo's do (I'm talking really low here). I'm currently looking into DD, Treo, SI and possibly Sound Splinter, but so far my thoughts are on DD... Any suggestions? :-)

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2121
dd 9515 i believe right now they are around 600 bucks u could attempt to get one of them if not a dd 35151 still amazing sub

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 400
mabe a aa havoc

1500 rms but im sure it will take 1800

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1161
yeah, havoc is the one

Silver Member
Username: Skies

Courtenay, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 196
SI Mag

Silver Member

Ny

Post Number: 267
The Havoc does seem like a good choice here. Saves a few bucks... but that 9515 just tickles me haha. I was also looking at a Juggernaut and a (old) XXX, but now that I think about it getting the Mag would probably work out the best. That way I'm not required to mess around with any electrical. I've only heard good things about them too... Anybody have experience with them?

Silver Member
Username: Gangstafert

Jacksonville, Florida USA

Post Number: 272

buy both of those if you can thats a very nice deal.

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 407
those cost $120 each to get fixed^^^^

Silver Member

Ny

Post Number: 278
I'd love one of those... However I've realize that I can get away much cheaper with the Mag since I wouldn't have to get another alternator, battery, and more expensive amp... if money wasn't in the question you can believe I'd already have a bid on one
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us