What should i go for?

Silver Member
Username: Darkale85

Averil park , Ny Renn

Post Number: 175
Hey every one whats happening well right now i have 2 12" jl wo's in a dual slot ported box(i know they belong in a sealed box but was the only box i had for them)and a jl 250/1 the system sounds damn good and all because i mean comeon its JLs lol but i think i want to sell them and get 1 12 or 10" sub that gets decintly loud but still has some good sq the thing is im going to have to buy a new box(and or make one)and amplifyer so im not looking to spend a crazy amount on any thing any suggestions?

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4266
well since you like jl so much, why not a 12w7 in a ho box with a jl 1000/1. that will be a crazy amount of money for you.

UploadUpload

Silver Member

Averil park , Ny Renn

Post Number: 176
Yeah lol thats just what i didnt want is to spend a whole lot of money see the thing is im not a pure bass head so i dont mind if it doesnt get really loud but i do like sq and i wouldnt like 2 spend any more then like 300 on a sub/amp if posible any other recomondations?

Silver Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Post Number: 136
EBAY

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4275
oh lol my bad. i thought you are looking to spend a crazy amount of money. i misread it.

Silver Member

Averil park , Ny Renn

Post Number: 177
but what kinda suggestions for subs/amps and its all good i some times word stuff weird lol sry

Username: Thekidw7

Post Number: 3
well im trying to figure out what i should get too!! but if i were you i wouuld go with a 250/1 with a 8w7 with a HO boxs.. since you like Sq.. i just heard one at a dealer and it was awesome!!

Silver Member

Averil park , Ny Renn

Post Number: 179
well thats the other thing and i probly should have stated this earlyer i dont really want to give up much space any more so thats another reason im going down to one sub any so what ever i get next will probly be in a sealed box at any where from 1 cubic ft to 2 or so cause i really want to save some room thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us