Hello all

Username: Jfoster38122

Post Number: 1
Hi I'm very new to all this and have some questions:
I have a B2300 truck and have th MTX truck boxes TS82 with 8" subs and in each door a 6x8 Pioneer 3-way TS-A6871R. I have an Audiobahn A6004V amp and
an Alpine CDE 9843. Like I said I'm new so I know I prob could have done better but I'm just looking for some good sound with some bass that will go through you. Any thing I can do without spending alot more money? I have thought about increasing the hole to 10" and switching to a pair of 10's.
I am pretty happy with the sound I have with one problem....I have the truck boxes hooked up to channels 1 and 2 and the door speakers hooked up to 3 and 4. I can't adjust the speakers to all front or all back and get a balance of them. One always plays a little. I also got a pair of splitters and have tried every combo I can think of but I can't turn the front down all the way. I was an idiot and payed a "mom and pop" shop to install the amp and they said only one channel is working so I took it home and all the channels work. I knew I should have done it myself and saved that 89.00 Any one near Memphis, TN? LOL

Jerry
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us