Audiobahn aw1206Ts

Username: Jdog123

Vestavia Hills, Al United States

Post Number: 2
hey im selling my audiobahn aw1206T subs. they have been lightly used for about a month just enough to break them in well. i still have original boxes and papers that they came with. im looking for about 300 shipped, but that price is negotiable. shoot me some reasonable offers. thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 989
first thing, they cost that price new. Second, i doubt you'll sell it here, try going to walmart or circuit city. Third, what about their warranty?

Post Number: 3
yea well i just started a high price cuz im trying to get rid of these things and buy some alpine type Rs. im pretty much just taking the best offer i can get on them i just started high to see if anyone would pay it. theyre still in new condition though and i still have the original boxes and warranty info on them.

Bronze Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 91
why you switching to type R's? looking for better SQ?

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1005
i think he's looking for sound, not noise lol!

Post Number: 4
ha i think juliob put it perfectly. i mean dont get me wrong theyre great subs............just not for SQ. theyre meant for someone who wants increadibly loud bass and someone who plans to run a beastly amp or even two and cheaply get into competition use or something. great spl and can get really loud just not big on the SQ. i just dont have any money as of now so i want to sell these so i can get some Rs. if anyone is interested just shoot me an offer.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us