Cerwin vega

Silver Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 203
i was geting rid of my type X and thinking of geting this anyone know if its any good?
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=4297
will it be just as good or better then 2 10" type R's? if anyone wanted my type X id be happy to sell it otherwise id sell it down here

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5959
those are supposed to be fantastic subs, I havnt heard them personally but I have heard the old stroker's and they got very loud, I mean very loud:-)

Gold Member
Username: Alex_f

Near lexington, Ky Us

Post Number: 1070
CV is exrtememly reliable. I had a vc sub that was like 20 years old and it still played. Then i blew it.:-(

Silver Member
Username: Dannyboyy

Peterborough, NH USA

Post Number: 107
i got a cerwin vega and love it. its loud and sounds good.

Silver Member
Username: Talon_es93

Post Number: 244
my cousin told me he put 3 12" CV in his tahoe pushed by a bd1000 he said... he told me he can clown on my with anything i put in my car...i told him i can clown on him with just 2 12" CVRs b/c i'm that damn bad.. but idk if i can do it...he don't know what series he has... he says the have like a A on them or something and that the top is all plastic... i think they might be the v-max

Bronze Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio

Post Number: 61
i have the 15 in a sealed box and its loud.. cant wait for a ported box and a ho alt

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 3834
i would get 3 Vmax's before i would get the stroker.
They are designed for SPL....Just like the old strokers.:-)

Gold Member
Username: Alex_f

Near lexington, Ky Us

Post Number: 1081
did you know a LONG time ago,in the early 90's, strokers boke the record for DB's, hitting like 160 or something. There was a bunch of them in a ford bronco with the top on.

Bronze Member
Username: Luisdelbronx

Post Number: 15
I have a cerwin vega Vega124 sub. Love it! My father has a 10 inch vmax that hits really nice too.

Bronze Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio

Post Number: 66
loved my vega 124 also and my pair of vega 104 which i need to get repaired.. to lazy though .. love my stroker 15 loved my xld12 and someday probably will love my stroker pro 15..and love my cv house speakers too lol

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 891
nice brand, and their prices are fair, DID YOU LISTEN RE??????? lol!

Username: Deserteagle50cal

Post Number: 4
So the vmax is a good sub? What would you guys think would be the best box for a 12? Want to get the loudest hardest bass it can put out.

Silver Member
Username: Dannyboyy

Peterborough, NH USA

Post Number: 208
2-2.5 cubes ported @ 38-40 hz for a 12 inch

Username: Cerwincrazy

Lagrange, IN Lagrange

Post Number: 2
YEa man those v-max's are awesome. I'm pushin two with a 1200 watt cerwin vega exl amp. They sound really good. I got 'em in my liberty. They really dont require a whole lot of space neither they're definitely worth it.

Username: Deserteagle50cal

Post Number: 5
Ok cool. Thanks guys

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8281
hmmm - in many of his posts andyf just heaps praise on his X & now he is getting rid of it .....
Upload

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 255
the type X is a good sub the only reason id get rid of it if i wanted huge spl the X give off enough already but not enough for comps i was hitting 142 db with 2 10type X with amazing SQ and those were 10's not imagine 2 12's... i got a kicker2500.1 almost pushing them to their limits. In fact I was thinking of keeping a couple pair of subs one pair of type x and another pair for SPL like dd3500's or those cerwinvegas
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us