Speaker disortion

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 222
what are the possibilities (hopefully not too many) of different things that could cause speaker distortion?
the thing that ius happening is that the front right speaker was starting to have a small crackle type sound during certain parts of songs (for example, coldplay's "for you" distorts during one part of the intro, a certain part every time, then it stops after the intro). Then it started in the left speaker but quieter. I thought the speaker wire was loose, but it started in the left as well. Any input would be appreciated

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 395
not familiure with the song, could just be the recording, or it could be to much bass for the speakers, or maybe you have it turned up to loud and the amp is clipping...is it the actaull speaker or the tweets

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 223
its the speaker part, I unconnected the tweets and it still happened. its not the song because it happens with other songs too. I just use that song because its very obvious with just teh piano playing.

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 397
werid maybe it has something to do with the signal from the amp, check all the wires for like a cut or something
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us