Here again

Username: Icecreamman5687

Post Number: 3
ok i probley asked this before but forgot. i have 2 alpine type r's 12's. they are the dual 2 oams voice coils. no i dont care about any pricing.soo wat amp/amps would be recemended i have a single kenwood
1000watt max 2 channel amp to them and i heard not good..i know a mono amp is better but what??wat will
give a awsome bump but not screw up my subs at all..just wondering...also i have a sealed box for these..if i go to a ported box how will it change the way the sound? just wanting to get some more knowlege on all the sterio stuff and thnx for any help

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 279
Well 2 alpine type rs that are dual 2 ohm can be wired to 1/2, 2ohm, or 8 ohm. Theres not many 1/2 ohm amps out there so you best bet would be an amp that can push 1000rms at a 2ohm load. Im sure theres a lot of options.
As far as porting the the box it will be louder and at certain tones be extremely loud but sound quality goes down a bit, depending on the box.

Username: Icecreamman5687

Post Number: 4
another question...i know this guy who is selling mtx 600watts amps but they only put out 1/3 oams is that really good??

Bronze Member
Username: Junior22

Post Number: 43
kicker zx1000
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us