Mids and tweeders same amp

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 939
my buddie is going to have his friend hook up a 2 channel amp 500RMS to 4 mids and 2 tweeders, i told him that he shouldn't do this because of the difference in frequencys and he said i need to shut up because i don't know what im talking about... idk the amp but its a memphis 2 channel amp and he plans on running 4 infinidy mids and 2 stalk tweeders off this 2 channle, can he do this have have it still sound good?

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1033
he can do tht i believe no if he wuz hookin up tweeters and subwoofers to the same amp then he would not be able to do it

Silver Member

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 941
but its a 2 channle amp, and they are two different range, AND they have different RMS

Gold Member

Post Number: 1040
i wanna know how he's hookin the tweeters up with out a crossover?????if he doesnt have an xover he screwed

Silver Member

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 942
he doesn't... thast why im saying it wont work

Gold Member

Post Number: 1041
well then tell his a$s to shut the f*ck up he doesnt no wut he's talkin bout..lol...or just let him f*ck it up

Silver Member

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 943
im going to let him f*ck it up he thinks he knows everything and when he blows his tweeders or mids, or what ever happends to them i hope the catch on fire and ruin his truck LOL!

Bronze Member
Username: Runit3

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 21
How the hell can you even think about hooking up tweets/mids w/out a xover...If the amp has a built in one for each channel its do-able...you need to smack your friend, jack his sh*t, and put it in your ride the right way.

Silver Member

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 945
he thinks he knows all... i think its funny because he's one of those kids that says the craphammer is the best because its made my MTX and it weighs 350lbs...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us