Hhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllpppppppp

Username: Thedoctor421

Post Number: 2
You see I want to buy a system and this guy is gonna sale me 4 alpine SPR-57Lp highs for 140 dollars and an ROckford Fosgate Punch P2002 for $100 do you think these two deals are worth it because I want people to hear me from a distance so I also need a subwoofer for that so which subwoofers are the best and cheapest or if yall think there are some regular speakers that are just as good as subs like kicker cvr then tell me about them cause I want the best system for the cheapest and I just wanna know if these Speakers and that amp would help me get started

Bronze Member
Username: Rick_ross

Post Number: 67
thats a good deal for the speakers but the p2002 amp is a 2 channel amp and your gonna need a 4 channel amp for 4 speakers. Your also gonna need another amp if your gonna buy subs. Buy those speakers, a good 4 channel amp, 2 12' cvr's and a 1000 rms 1 channel amp and youll be good as long as you get someone to hook it up that knows what there doing because it doesnt sound like you do.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
nevermind those speakers are 5x7/6x8 and your probobly gonna need some 6 1/2 speakers for your front doors so i wouldnt buy all 4 of them maybe 2 of them

Post Number: 7
yea i was gonna buy the 4 pair and sale 2 of them cause they definately wont fit in the front my car is an Delta 88 Oldsmobile 95 and they look really small why do i need just a one channel amp for 2 twelves i say this because above it seems like four speakers four channels 2 speakers 2 channels but i dont know plus my friend has the 12"cvrs and theyre not as loud as i wanna be

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
what amp does he have on them. he probly not powering them right

Post Number: 8
now they sound good and are loud but i dont know he has a Planet Audio i think its a planet audio vx900D but it aint no punk his system is loud its in a short bed not extended cab chevy cheyyenne and he bangs but if hes at the stop sign about a fifty feet from my house I cant hear him inside and I wanna be heard from that far atleast ya know

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
how much money do u have to spend

Post Number: 9
i make a little at a time so it really dont matter ill eventually get the money it just may take a while this is like a long term goal but not too long just hit me with what you think ILL GET THE MONEY

Post Number: 10
I know anoter guy whos salling 2 10inch rockford fosgates subs for 75$ is it worth it and i dont know what kind they are so just tell me yes it would be worth it if its the ______subs or not its not if its the _______subs

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
ill spen about a tousand dollars on te wole system
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us