Made up my mind, how is this going to sound?

Bronze Member
Username: Snopro4ever

Post Number: 66
i have 2 infinity kappa perfect 12.1, i will be purchasing an audiobahn a8000t soon, 800wrms, my subs are rated for 350wrms a piece, but i think they will handle 400. then i am goign to hook my 320w sherwood 4 channel up my front doors and 6x9s, whihc i would liek to purchase infinity reference series, will the reference series speakers handle 80w? also if i can get higher wattage speakers, ill bridge my 320w sherwood for 160 per channel for my 6x9, and run my 2 channel 250w for my doors. how will this sound, i know it will be real loud for both bass and trebel.

my only problem is how do you run amplified front doors without it looking trashy?

sno

Bronze Member
Username: Robman0079

Post Number: 47
you run the speaker wire to the back of the head unit not to the actual speakers. its a lot easier.

Bronze Member
Username: Robman0079

Post Number: 48
you run the speaker wire from your amplifier to the back of the head unit(where the speaker connections are), not to the actual speakers.

Bronze Member
Username: Rick_ross

Post Number: 52
it would sound better if you didnt use the sherwood amps cause they basically suck

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 339
no it is better to upgrade the wireing when your going to be using an amp. just run the wire straight from the speakers to the amps not as robbie suggested. just hide it under the carpeting and such. it wont be noticable. you might want to shop around some more for components alot of people dont like the reference series
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us