LOL Why can't I be an asshole?

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 1033
Some guys I work with are into subs. But they don't know shit about it. They say that there subs are awesome and they are just junk. The one kid has 2 10" Xsite subs and he thinks they are the best subs ever. He was like "I hooked them up to my stereo at home and they are just awesome sounding". And he paid 70 bucks for 2 of them. He said his friend has them in his car already and they are awesome. I was like what the hell is Xsite? He was like it's offbrand Audiobahn! I wanted to just laugh in his face and tell him how shitty they have to be. But I just couldn't do that... I just don't have an ounce of true asshole in me... I just nodded my head and was like ok.

The other kid has some weird ass subs I have never even heard of. I think he said California. His subs and amp are California. OMG, got to be a pile. All I know is I listened to it and I actually did tell him that there was a LOT of distortion. It sounded terrible. Can't wait to get my Eclipse Ti and show them what a real sub sounds like! :P

Bronze Member
Username: Budling

Cali USofA

Post Number: 66
Upload
Upload
Those r Profiles california series, they push a huge 100rms 300peak

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7410
dude, no offense grow some balls, and tell him like it is, if u are really his friend u should tell him...

Because if i ever see or hear them i am going to really hurt his feelings.lolol

Gold Member

MN

Post Number: 1036
LOL, they aren't my friends. I just work with them. I am just naturally not mean. My balls are big enough anyway! :P

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 488
tell them they are 100% correct, then when you get your TI tell them that you got this really bad sub and have them hear it LOL

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 181
f uck them just tell em what ever is on your mind lol.

Silver Member
Username: Jemone

Stone Mountain, Georgia United States

Post Number: 122
Issac W, you are gonna crush them with your eclipse subs LOL. Wish i could be a fly on the wall!!

Silver Member
Username: Winterfreshpimp

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 364
friends dont let friends buy audiobahn. i have actually seen that on a t-shirt at a comp..

Silver Member
Username: Alex_f

Near lexington, Ky Us

Post Number: 911
LOL i want a shirt that says that.^

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1183
Just do what I do, pull up next to or behind and yell out REALLY loud, DUDE IT SOUND LIKE SH!T! Then key your system up for a demo, lol. Polo.

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 851
sum people think my sytems butt...cuz u cant hear it outisde....They lucky i dont have the 1ohm sub so i can get 1000rms....my freind has that in his protge Mb quart Pwe 354 (he has the 352) runnin off a raa-1000.....u can hear neither of ares outside but step inside his car...it hurts to stay inside.....plus thats an SQ sub we have.....cant waint to get those RLP's one day.....

o n its hard to tell people there stuff is junk....a freind of mine bout sum chit....called a tru blue superbass with a jensen amp...LMAO....he knows nuthin bout subs.....an doesnt want to listen to me cuz i know where the real companys are at....not the CC or BB stuff...ne way he should have it hooked up 2morrow ima c how butt it is.....but he only paid 100$ for it so aint like he got got...u know....its hio money

Gold Member

MN

Post Number: 1037
Yeah maxx, Audiobahn is way bad enough, but when he said OFF BRAND Audiobahn, I almost crapped my pants. How can it get much worse?! The subs look soooooooooooo cheap! LOL. ^^Pic up above hahaha.

Yeah, thats funny AudioHolic. I told them I am selling the 3 10"s I have right now for 1 12". And he was like "just 1 sub?" And gave me a look like he wasn't impressed. HAHA. This will be great!
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1334
A true friend would give him a good ol' honest to god punch in the mouth....and them tell him he's a loser for owning such crap and stop being his friend.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8046
just stay quiet about it & pull up 1 day when u get ur set up/running - crank up the vol & watch the expressions on their faces ! -lol .....
...Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us