Kicker amp

Bronze Member
Username: Big_fletch

Newport, Ar, Ar United states

Post Number: 79
i juss ordered my kicker zx 1500 watt amp for my kicker solo baric 15 L7 im gonna put it in my es calade im gonna turn the amp WAY down so do yall think it should be about right and be loud??????

Bronze Member
Username: Mvplefty12

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 30
yo, stop postin that question... you keep makin new threads but its the same question over n over.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
shut up i wasnt talkin to u go listin to ur crappy subs

Bronze Member

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 31
haha, ok, well just so you know, im the only one listening to you as is of right now. im sure my crappy subs will take your L7 anyday just because youre too retarded to know how much power to give them even though they come complete with a users guide and everything...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
im hittin 158 so bring it on u prolly got some cheap brand like sony or something so juss go around town and bump to them cheap subs alright

Bronze Member

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 32
yep, sony's, good one. i was just wonderin... how r u hittin 158 if you just ordered your amp?

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1164
Kicker subs SUCK!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
you know what you SUCK!......andrew i had a 1250 kicker amp on it and now ive decided to upgrade okay thanks

Bronze Member

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 33
then why in one of you first 15 threads today did you want to know if 1000 kicker would be enough?

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1165
No kidding, he couldn't afford a 1250, lol. KIcker makes one of the most awefull subs so don't expect it to sound good. Polo..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
how many days have yall been on this site.....prolly like 1000 or more so hey i have a life unlike yall too so im outta here peace

Silver Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 141
kicker subs tend to blow easy i known someone that blew a 18"solo baric X and u cant hit 158 theres no way my installer had a couple L7's and he said he only hit 152, 158 is getin close to world record kicker dosnt hold record at least i dont think so any of u guys know who holds the record which brand?

Silver Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 721
pioneer holds the record, at 180.1 or something like that.

and tyler, how the hell you say you used to be pushin your l7 with a kicker 1250 when you first started posting this question saying you were pushin it with a lanzar, and another thread you said you had a sony xplod 1000 amp? you're so f/uckin stupid, you can't even keep up with you're lies.

Silver Member

Ct.

Post Number: 723
had a kicker amp huh?

"i have the cheapest amp u can find a sony explode 1000 which it dont do 1000 more like 300 but my sub will barally move and im tired of it so im wanitn to get an amp that will make it pound"

Silver Member

Ct.

Post Number: 724
my bad on thinking you had a lanzar, it was a pa

Tyler Wayne Fletcher

Newport, Ar , Ar
united states

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, May 29, 2006 - 02:37 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i have a 3000 watt power acoustik mono amp and im wonderin if it will push an 15 solo baric L7 and be very loud i have the sub in a ported box in the back of my escalade thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
ctmike go f*** your f/at mommas as/hole and go suck B's d/ick u fu/ck.head

Silver Member

Ct.

Post Number: 725
hahaha stupid b!tch^^^^

i'm hitting 158db but i don't know what amp to use on my sub! you dumb f#ck!

Bronze Member
Username: Erikdagenerik

Livermore, CA US

Post Number: 69
sell whatever L7 that you don't have and go buy a hooker. that's what i did. L's blows.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us