how much louder??

Bronze Member
Username: Snopro4ever

Post Number: 37
i have 2 kappa perfect 12.1 svc, which are infinity... and i am running 1 off of a sherwood 250, bridged and another off a 4 channel 320 off 2 channels(160) how much luder will these subs be once i purchase my friends 2150W( i think, i know it is more than 2000w)boss amp? he os sellign it to me for 150.00, so its a decent price for used material. will this be just massively more louder? he is runnign two 100.00 xplods, and they are pretty loud, much louder than everyone in our school except one kid who has a pioneer prem spl3000.

will it be substantial?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
its actually this exact amp...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Boss-Audio-2160-Watt-IQ-Series-HiFi-Car-Amp-Amplifier_W0QQit emZ9732623958QQcategoryZ18796QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Username: Rick_ross

Post Number: 8
they wont be that much louder because that amps not really 2000 watts its probly only like 200 or 300

Silver Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 673
damn billy, does anyone at your school have a good system? lol

don't know the specs of your other amps but can see that boss amp will be underpowering your subs a bit, and i don't think you'll see the full power from the boss as it's overrated. do you have a budget for an amp?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
yes, very cheap, btw, it cant be only 200-300, my friend has it hooked up to 2 xplods and it pounds.

Silver Member

Ct.

Post Number: 674
yes it can be only 200-300 cause boss is a budget amp and is overrated. just cause you're friends xplods' pound (hahahaha) doesn't mean anything. also depends on the subs, install, vehicle, etc.

Username: Rick_ross

Post Number: 9
your friends xplods are only gonna "pound" until they really do xplod. I had two of those pieced of sh*ts and blew them both the first day.

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 649
billy, you have good subs, infinity right, why in the h-ell are you going to buy a boss??

Bronze Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Post Number: 71
^^^ i agree... you have some bad @ss subs ... now get a bad a$s amp

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
so what amp would you suggest? i am lookign for less than 150.00 and can get any harman int. item at wholesale. inother words ref1211a for 150.00 etc... so what do you suggest, out of jbl and infinity

Silver Member

Ct.

Post Number: 678
get the jbl

Silver Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 275
dude, two explodes are the second loudest system in your school?
wow, ive got 2 12 inch Memphis M3's ported with 1100 watts and im like 4th
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us