Help finding sealed box

Username: Dmonic

Post Number: 8
hey guys i just got my sound system its 2 http://www.crutchfield.com/S-BW8xyelBw4w/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?search=type+r&i=50 0SWR1242 and 2 http://www.crutchfield.com/S-BW8xyelBw4w/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g=100&I=500MRPM450 &search=m450 of those amps. Is there a sealed box on the internet for a fairly good price? please help me out also how much hz should i program my deck to run?

Post Number: 10
anyone got ideas?

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 809
sealed boxes are any and everywhere....if u know a carpanter u can get him 2 make it 4u....but if not ishouldnt cost more than 150 at the very very very max for a decent sealed box...whut do u mean how many hz to run....on ur deck...i assume a crossover....but thats not enough info....whut kind of headunit do u have....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
an alpine cda-9852. im just talking about in general how people say OH MAN MY BOX PUTS OUT 38HZ and all that stuff i dont understand. why do people care about the hz of the box if u can change the hz in the deck?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
anyone?

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3836
I have a 1.5 gross sealed box / 1.38 net cubic feet.

I used it for 1 day on a Arsenal 12 by www.ascendantaudio.com

Its a quality built sealed box that will work very nice with your Type R 12. I am going to put it up for sale for $50 plus shipping if your interested. It is made with quality 3/4 mdf and has no leaks. It comes with 10 gauge speaker that runs to the amp

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3837
Here are some pics i just took. Im trusted on here and on ebay. Let me know if your interested.

Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 815
this is whut they mean by hz in boxes.....thats only for ported boxes...they are tuned to a certain freq. and they most of the time yeild a higher output than a sealed box....ported take more knowlegde to build...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us