Experiences with online merchants

Gold Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 1010
Just thought I'd post my oppinions on the online merchants I've dealt with when buying car/car audio related items.

1. Woofersetc - The best (not only online) company I think I've ever delt with. Period. Have ordered quite a few times from this store (well over a couple thousand) and any little thing that's been wrong - even if not their fault, they've fixed. Quick.

2. Excessive Amperage - Nathan rules. I wish him and woofersetc would team up, actually.. heh heh, would probably be a good business partnership.

3. KnuKonceptz - Wouldnt buy my wire anywhere else. Pretty good delivery speed, got 4 gauge terminals instead of 0 gauge once, and they sent my replacement items, with a postage paid envelope for me to return the others in. Ordered several batches of wire. Good stuff. Just wish they still stocked the kompression kable.

4. HiFiSoundConnection - Everything seems good here. Only made a couple of orders, but got them fast, and everything was as described, and well packaged.

5. IndoAudio - Is "F-" a real score..? If so, I'd give it to these guys. Only ordered once. That was enough.

ordered several accessories for my 99 firechicken as well.. will look up the websites and post later with my experiences with them.

Silver Member
Username: _jay_

Post Number: 127
hifisoundconnect- i bought a box from them and sum wire..and it was at my house within 3 days of payment, and easy to talk 2..

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3800
Anyone order from 310audio or sonomax or americaaudio aka indoaudio ?

Im looking to purchase 2 10w6v2's from one of these but wanted your opinions on any experiences with them.

Gold Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 1013
Avoid indoaudio like the plague.. just check out their BBB rating, even.

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 931
Agree with you all the way on KnuKonceptz. Once I needed a 8 guage kit, and they said they were all out. I e-mailed them a bit and it turns out they had the stuff just was short the RCA cables. He said he could throw in an older pair that they didn't sell anymore and sell the kit to me for cheaper. The RCA's were just as good as the ones that were supposed to be included and I got the kit for cheaper. They really work with the customer. They rule!

Silver Member
Username: James_g

TN

Post Number: 493
HIFI Sound Connection - Ordered a few items from here. No problems at all.

Sonic Electronics - Ordered HU from here. Again, no problems.

Knu Konceptz - Ordered all of my wires and cables from here. No problems, and very friendly service.

Gold Member
Username: Goatin

Ohio U.S.A

Post Number: 1116
I have used Audiosavings a few times (on ebay) they always get my order right but they only ship on wendsdays, But it is ok for me because it is based in NY so I always recieve on friday or saturday, and another bad thing is very...slow....response time to questions usually 2-3 days.And they use FedEx.

Another good one is BigBuyCity on ebay but they are based in TX so I try to avoid because of long shipping time. I think they use UPS.

Gold Member
Username: Goatin

Ohio U.S.A

Post Number: 1162
Bump

I think this is a good idea far a thread. :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us