I-personalise alpine deck help

Username: Dmonic

Post Number: 7
Hey guys i recently just purchase an Alpine CDA-9853 deck and now im a lil stuck. THERES SO MANY OPTIONS... sorry for caps but its true, i cant figure out what does what theres so many different things and this manual jsut doesnt tell me what it DOES it tells me how to change and get to it. for example one setting is called STEERING and it gives a choice of left or right and i saw or heard no difference. and whats this i-personalize? what does it do and if i download the stuff at the website what will it do to my deck? can i download someone else's pre-settings for something like ALL BASS or ALL TECHNO something that has all the settings for a certain type of music?? sorry guys ive had a deck before but nothing as complex as this alpine deck

Bronze Member
Username: Gleds

Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 13
I personalize is alpine's way of simplifieing things. It allows you to interface you computer with you car deck. You can do things like x-over settings, welcome message, and your birthday through alpine's web site (www.alpine-usa.com) and then burn that on a disk, then load them into your deck. frankly it a waste of a CD-R. As for figureing out you Bass Engine Pro, it's a pain, and I do this for a liveing.

Bronze Member
Username: Gleds

Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 14
I personalize is alpine's way of simplifieing things. It allows you to interface you computer with you car deck. You can do things like x-over settings, welcome message, and your birthday through alpine's web site (www.alpine-usa.com) and then burn that on a disk, then load them into your deck. frankly it a waste of a CD-R. As for figureing out you Bass Engine Pro, it's a pain, and I do this for a liveing.

Bronze Member
Username: Dmonic

Post Number: 12
*sigh* and here i thought setting up a sound system would be easy... any suggestions on how i should set up my system? i like my bass big and loud and i play alot of rap music. i got 2 12 inch type r's 4ohm with 2 amps pushing 450 watts each. any suggestions?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us