So i wanna kill this dude

Silver Member
Username: Gage

Post Number: 279
a guy at my home depot fu.cked up when he was cutting my box and so when i went to build it it wouldnt fit together right so i go into return it and they say i couldnt and the dudes an assh@le about it so i called the corprate office and since he cussed at me i think i got him fired lol and i got a refund

Silver Member
Username: Shman

Grandville, Michigan United States

Post Number: 240
omfg, when they cut my friends box at Lowes, some old guy (like 65ish) seriously cut EVERY Fuckin' piece about 3/8in too big.....retards...

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 717
i have gone to lowes before and had them cut the wood and the old retard that cut the wood was about 1/4" to 1/2" off on about every cut. lucky i only let him cut rough shapes so it wood fit in my car not actual sides, i still saved the box by re-cutting.

Silver Member

Post Number: 281
i know i was soo pissed cuz i would have had my arsenals in it tomorrow!!! but now i wait and i think ima go paint ball the store this weekend lol

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 718
lol, we are talking about the same incident

Silver Member
Username: Shman

Grandville, Michigan United States

Post Number: 242
mmmmmmmm absolut...... u know what im talkin about adam.......hehehehehe

Silver Member
Username: Qcsfinest

Charlotte, North Carolina

Post Number: 185
Same thing happened to me when i got my wood cut at lowes for my 15SX box.the top and the side pieces were all to short. i had to go back and get more wood. They say they only guarantee the cut up to like 5/8 off or somethin like that.

Bronze Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 36
lol thats why when i let them do it i always give them the measurements a lil bigger so they wont fu c k it up.

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perris, California USA

Post Number: 1486
do u guys kno each other or wut?

Silver Member

Post Number: 288
who archie and sw i think so at least it sounds like it

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1540
you kids are idiots, its clearly says right over the saw "Cuts are not precision and may be off"

grow up and buy yourself a circular saw young'ns

Silver Member
Username: Timothy_314

Post Number: 146
man im so HAPPY the guy that cut my stuff new what i was doin for and he cut my stuff SO GOOD :D but yeah sorry guys :-(

Silver Member

Post Number: 289
jeff you can fu ck off thank you very much i already have almost every saw ever made my uncles a contractor. just thought it would be easier to do it that way

Silver Member
Username: Geeker

Post Number: 111
Hey Retard- Didn't anybody ever tell you that easy is the opposite of good? If you want it to come out right don't take the easy way!

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7954
Just my.02 cents : IMO - u guys looked 4 ur troubles

did u really expect a employee 2 cut ur box dimentions DEAD PERFECT !?

These ppl dont really take time/effort 2 make sure ur cuts will be precise - Thats y u all should have planned ahead & give measurements about an inch extra & when u go home u square it up ur self ...cant expect things in life 2 be handed 2 u on a silver platter .............

Bronze Member
Username: Grebnereon

Post Number: 78
i agree, if you want it done right the first time, you might as well do it yourself or do as rovin said
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us