Too much and not enough

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 169
I have two AA arsenals and I need an amp for them. I have a hifonics 5 channel for my components and it would be nice to match and get a 2005d for the subs but everyone says they're WAY over rated and I have had people tell me to use an orion 2500d but that seems like WAY too much power. Which of those would be better or is there something else that would work? Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 937
Depends on what your budget is bro, there are number of amps that could be recommended, but a price range is key.

About the Hifonics 2005D, I have heard that Hifonics does about 70% of what they rate their amps for. So that would give you 1400 wrms, about perfect for 2 Arsenals. A good idea for a budget.

However, if you want something nicer, there are some options too.

Silver Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 170
I am not really on too much of a budget. Graduation is tomorrow and I'm expecting around 1000 buck so I am going to spend that on an amp, ho alt, and box for subs. I can throw in a little extra if needed though. I would say no more than 5-6 hundred for the amp. cheaper the better though.

Silver Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 171
2 ZX750.1's would power them nice correct? I am just looking to power them to their fullest. I got the second one in today and I need something quick. Thanks guys.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us