Ordering a new HU...where is a good place????????

Silver Member
Username: Shutterleftopen

Columbus, Ohio United states

Post Number: 144
alright. i'm upgrading my alpine deck and i would like to know where a good place is that is dependable? i found the HU i want on woofersetc.com for 230 and a auxilary adapter for 30 bucks. i'm upgrading from an Alpine CDE-9843 to an Alpine CDA-9851

Silver Member

Post Number: 146
anyone?

Bronze Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 71
That's probably pretty close to as good as you're going to do. Is the $230 with shipping? I assume by "dependable" you're not into ebay because that's probably where you'll get the best price overall but you likely won't get any sort of waranty and no additional service obviously.

Searching quickly it looks like Crutchfield.com has one in their Outlet store for $206.99, here's a link:
Click on the word Outlet for details about what that means

As far as the Auxilary adapter goes, I don't know what sort of Adapter you were looking at but you can get the basic Alpine one on Crutchfield for $16 plus shipping:
AUX Adapter

Crutchfield (if for some reason you're not familiar with them) is known for having great service and they usually give you a free harness and install kit (which you may or may not need). On the flip side though, they're generally pricey.

Silver Member

Post Number: 148
thanks a lot man.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us