OT-18's N 2O's Finally on MY Torino(PICS)

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 714
After almost a year of deciding....saving....and wishing to have a cool car its finnaly come true....im very fortunate to have a finacial helper to alow me to get something like this plus a father who got me the car....

well heres pics...

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 663
please stop watchin sturky and hutch

nice car but i dont like the colore put some black on it and some big spokes rims

Silver Member

Post Number: 715
excuse me.....whut is that dumb comment stop watching Starsky an Hutch....that wasnt the only torino ever made......that was like a 76.Gran Torino..Mines a 71 GT.....yeah an after i just bought a 1600$ set of rims im gonna put some "big Spoke rims" exactly whut are those anyway..

well thanks sorta for the compliment....but my car is not from sturksy an hutch...

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 266
I agree with rob on sum 150s, that'd b lookin right. But I think killer is trying to keep it lookin more like a muscle car. Nice lookin ride tho. I think the front end looks kinda plain tho, you should check out a new grill, but thats JMO.

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 229
thats pretty bad@ss not my choice in color or rims but im the driving a shitty 94 626 so you win

Silver Member
Username: John_wash

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 278
Nice car Killer. Do u got the beat in the back?

Silver Member
Username: Van_man

Boston, MA

Post Number: 214
Need to change your name to Killer GT Racing...Thats nice, is it stock or modified? whats got 351 c or W? pay no heed to these Honda pimpin ppl.

Silver Member

Post Number: 716
351 C....my car would look so g@y....with 150 spokes on it..not that type of car...wish grilles an parts were available like most of u all think.....when was the last time u seen a 71 torino on the road....prolly neva...i have seen 1 just like mine...an thats it....anyway not many exsist...then the 1s that are around are prolly trashed...

t just looked at the pics....kinda hard to tell what the rims actuallly look like cuz the camera i got sucks...but the good 1 cant make the pics small enough..mind u this is new to me got them put on at around 5-6 o clock....so its new to me....matterfact i forgot that i had the rims...i looked outside and laughed....want to drop it 2" in the front though...

thanks keep the comments comming

ima post betta pics to this 1 http://www.torinocobra.com/guest_htm/travis_johnson.htm

and here are the wheels www.coyswheel.com the rims are the C5's...tried to log on the site but server is lunchin now

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1045
i like that color. On the road on a nice day i bet that thing stands out from a mile away. you guys who say it doesnt look good need to see some decent muscle cars because the preferred color us either black, yellow or red. When you got a nice car if its a ferrari, etc, you want it to stand out from the rest, so i like the color and the rims... nice job!

Silver Member

Post Number: 720
o yeah it definently stands out...a freind of mine compared it to having a Ferrai...cuz im the only one with a car like...let alone drive it everyday

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 792
it looks alright but i dont like the color either but oh well its your choice as long as you like it .

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3955
very nice. i bet the engine sounds mean dude. i actually like the color. maybe if you put some black stripes on the side it might look better.

i agree with jordan on the grill. if you get a nice custom made one it would just be a killer.

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 674
I'm a fan of Yellow, so I dig it. Very rad nice clean looking car. Dont take all the negatives here to heart, most people are driving 89' Tempos and what not.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3956
btw take a better picture with another camera. did you take that pic with your cell phone? very nice car so you should take a cleaner picture.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1812
ya we need better pictures lol but lloking very nice for someone that doesnt have alot to spend on it

Silver Member

Post Number: 724
Im send that guy another pic on the website Torinocobra.com..... so he can resize it and post in on the site....yeah the pic is of my PDA...is bout 4 years old...the camera does suck..LMAO as for the stripes i plan on getting one sone...it sposed to have on on the side called a laser stripe...im getting a solid black stripe...dont have the money now..proms comming up...

Bronze Member
Username: Livin_loud

Ny

Post Number: 56
Mean car killer. I'll just repeat what was said above about a grille, because that would really set the car off. I think a billet aluminum would look best. I like the color too, I'll bet you see that coming from way down the road. The black stripes give it great accent. NOS as well? Well, now its getting ridiculous haha. For a highschool kid, I don't think it gets too much better...

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 2170
that thing is real nice man .. most people said they dont like the color but i love it

Silver Member

Post Number: 744
finally got me a trophy.....guess those rims helped....I got DJ's choice....Wahooo....

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 5984
I'd probably do the hood old school black (semigloss or flat black). Maybe some black pinstriping on the sides. Instead of the yellow I'd repaint the car in Grabber Orange, though. Still catches your eye, but IMO looks better.

I wouldn't do billet grill, though, I'd go with the black grill and maybe put the vacuum headlights on it if you could find any.

I like having a chunk of rubber there, though. I'd have gone with a bit smaller rims and some huge fat tires under it. But I'm older, so that influences my decisions :-)

Nice looking car.

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 830
i like it. do you have the interior all redone?

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1470
sweet job man :-) I love it

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7806
well i actually like ur ride - has a good overall matching look !.

Personally i agree wuth Jonathan in that i too like 2 see some rubber around my rims i dont like those skinny @ss low profile tires on my ride (though i admit it looks ok on other ppl's cars) . Those thin tires make ur car ride less smoother & u feel road uneveness ALOT more than thicker tires .
I recently went from 195/50/15 to 205/60/15 & my car rides a ton more smoother/comfortable & i never have 2 worry about running over any blemishes on the road's surface ....

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2361
yea im with jon and rov...
muscle cars look better with big tires...
thing like lowered trucks look good with low pros.
also i dont like bright colors, id go with like a midnight blue or black with like lightning colored pinstipes

Bronze Member
Username: _jay_

Post Number: 97
how much for it? i want it lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 745
shoot i have more than nough tire on my car

275/40/20 28.6 inches REAR
245/40/18 25.5 inches FRONT

not a low profile tire at all...any bigger sidewall i would have had a 4x4 tire..LMAO..

as for the interior...i really it just like it was in 71....bone stock...everything is perfect except the front seat and carpet....cant put the carpet in there right...i have a small leak under the dash....so i got (u ready for this) waterproof carpet...it looks the normal...fits fine....but not as good as the factory carpet....one day ill get it straight....

i have a 7" LCD....and a Alpine cda-7897...

want to get an 8" touchscreen to make a car PC...and 2 8" subs plus 4" componets...for a very nice front stage...

how much would i take for it...i dont know....u would belive how many people ask me that...ima try to keep this car as long as possible...unless some1 gives me a outrageous sum like 10,000 thats the only way i wouldnt hesitate in getting rid of it..

ima upload the betta picss soon

Silver Member
Username: Swisher

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 119
its nice to finnally see a decent car on here instead of the ricers or big pimpin cars and trucks i love muscle cars and that one is looking nice as hell...how much power does it put out and do you eat rice with it daily?

Bronze Member
Username: Genocyde21

Post Number: 26
Man thats is one NICE car. Gimme a ride when you pass by Montreal will ya ;)

Silver Member
Username: Fiber

Post Number: 221
it would look better to me black i like black muscle cars but, the yellow looks good to depends on what you like.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us