Wat u think of this

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 692
i lookin to this amp and i heard pretty good things bout it, it has two mosfetpower suplys just like the orion 2500d and i freakin big i heard one of these in a car show and impressed so wat u think of this amp

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-7w4Jds5jkTm/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g=120&id=essential _info&i=489AP2000#Tab

960x1 at 4 ohm im going to use it for a re audio sx

and sometimes i have i use two 12 so this amp will be perfect wat u think

Bronze Member
Username: Spam

Post Number: 18
This is a sub forum.

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 693
dude i know

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5866
He mentinoed subs Spam loser! On a budget that is one of the better amps. there are much better amps out but for $250 its not that bad.

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 694
wat about the crunch their flagships amps i can get one new for 150 for the 1600 i think it has two mosfets too wich one will be the best

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1465
listen to what you just said.......

"I can get one new for 150 for the 1600"

Anything sound wrong with that?

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 696
i can get a crunch amp the 1600.1 1600 watts at 1 ohm for 150 bucks the thing is that they put dynamic power and im confuse if dynamic means max or rms

Bronze Member
Username: Kaos13

Post Number: 74
i thought you had rf amps? why would you go to crunch and profile over RF lol.

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 697
yeah i have ol skool rf but they push over 600 at 2 ohm combined but i need more and im low on budget.
u mean thes ones i have tree two amps that push 300 at 2 ohms each and 50x4 rms

Upload

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 698
no the 4 chanel is 50 max actual is 25 rms at 4 ohmx4

Bronze Member
Username: Kaos13

Post Number: 76
oh i see my bad theyy look bigger than 300 watts they look like 500-600 wats maybe cause it gots the punch link. try mtx amps if your in a budget the 942 is only 250 on ebay. or that jbl 1200.1 marshall was selling for 200 will be perrfect for those

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 699
na i want to buy on ikesound but the crunch is temting me but its says dynamic power and i dont know wat that means

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 3314
not RMS.:-)

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 700
oh so my only option is the profile ap2000 it will push 960 at 14volts rms at 4 ohms and it has 2 power supplys and alot of few extras so i think is not underated and i heard good thing about that amp so im gonna buy it las question the amp has 4x25 fuses does that means it will push 1000 rms at 4 ohm

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 701
any suggestions??

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5867
stay away from that crunch. Why do you want to buy from Ike sounds? Marshall's JBL is a nice amp and for $200 it is a sweet deal they are hard to come by these days.

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 702
i heard alot of good things about the profile someone tested and say that the amp was pushin at 14.4 v 1195 watts rms bridge at 4 ohm instead of 4 i think because is just ike two amps in one and it has pretty nice features so profile i dont think is crap im thinkin of buyin i dont wanna buy the amps from someone cuz i dont know how to pay them i dont know nothing about paypal and i dont want to get ripped off i never buyed from ebay and i think i never will cuz i heard terrible stories
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us