BASS

Silver Member
Username: Talon_es93

Post Number: 204
what are good 12"S to hit sum good bass n make your eyes rattle i was thinkin 4 12"s CVRs any other good ideas?

Silver Member
Username: Seth_walker

U.S.A.

Post Number: 113
Treo SSX's. If u can afford 'em

Bronze Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 30
12 jl w6v2
RE's
Treo's
AAA

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 859
Well if you don't want SQ might as well go with L7's. They get plenty loud. Please make your post a little more intelligent and give more info. How much power do you have to work with? Price range? Can you realy fit 4 12's in your car?

Silver Member
Username: Seth_walker

U.S.A.

Post Number: 114
What's ur budget, do you have amps, if not what can u spend on them, and can your charging system handle it?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
yea you might need to get an HO alt and a new batery

Silver Member

Post Number: 205
i have a thunder 81000D right now its in my suburban puishin 2 JLs15" and 2 CVRS 12"s i let my friend barrow my suburban today to go compete at school.. the CVRs are his and the jls are another friends.. ik u ain't spose to mix sizes but damn that thing hits.. well anyways.. if i go with 2 12"s i prolly wanna spend about 250-300 on each sub..a lil higher if its really worth it.. and i'm puttin it in a 93 eale talon and yes they will fit i've done it before

Silver Member

Post Number: 206
keep in mind i'm not look for SQ.. i want bass.. and not just loud bass.. i like the bass you can feel...i REALLY like hittin low frequencys..i juss like seeing everything viberate and not before able to read signs b/c my eyes are shakin to much.. but the subs i was really thinkin about are 4 CVRs or 2 L7s

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
if you want that then go with 4 L7's.... it would be louder than mostlikely everything in yoru comunity LOL

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 2158
4 12'' type r's would be nice also .. look on ebay and u can get a pair for cheap

Silver Member

Post Number: 207
i went threw type-rs.. i REALLY liked the way they sounded when it was just 2 12"s but what i didn't like is that with time the rubber surrounding tends to come loose

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 768
you should get 2 15 L7's the 15's are way better than the 12 L7's i've heard 2 12 L7's plenty of times and wasn't that impressed.

Silver Member

Post Number: 210
well this amp i have ik can push 2 L7s.. this other guy ik in my town had this same amp but he blew it out pushing 3 12"s L7s but it did last a long azz time .. 2 15" L7s need less power then 3 12" L7s?

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 665
if ur going for bass and no sq go for audiobahns aw1208t not the 06t the 08t they will be just like the l7 but alittle louder and less sq i know all of you think audiobahn suckss hahah ok,

yeah bro get the aw1208t 12 get like 5 at

http://cardiscountstereos.com/catalog%20page.asp?Product+%23=AW1208T

if your goin wit these ones forget abou soundquality i have the 06t and i hit 139 wit two tewlves wit two sonys xplod p5 it was my first system i got lucky to hit that number i was think of gettin the xplod subs hahah but all has change .

yeah bro get this subs they will hit alittle harder than l7 much harder than type r,will kill the cvr..

oh remember these will hit harder than any of these subs posted but in the right enclousure if u built a crappy enclousure a sony xplod can beat them,

yeah bro these subs will put you a smile in yopur face if your goin for spl and fogettin abou sq

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 666
i mean get 4 of those

Silver Member

Post Number: 212
to tell you the truth man i don't think audiobahn sucks....i went threw 4 12"s and 2 10"s and a audiobahn immortal and i got another 12" right now.. to tell you the truth that immortal alone got focking loud...wasn't to clean but that thing could hit.. and i also had another set up.. it was a ABP122T powered by a A13000HCT and that think always dropped my rear view.. also made t piont down.. but thanks for being honest n sh*t not just sayin its audiobahn for for get it

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 670
na bro audiobahn the aw series always had impressmed me the other lines the natural sound all high excursion series really sucks i think all people tryied those subwoofers i think thats why they think they suck but the aw dude i luv those subs man the 06 have the same sq as my 18 inch sx and hit alittle harder with 400 rms each and they are rated at 1100 the 08t dude they get freakin loud, my neighbor bought a pair of 08t at car discount and he hit 145 db wit hifonics bx2005d that pushed 2000 rms at 1 ohm but they are overated so its like 1750-1800 rms at 1 ohm very good number. i got those aw06t and they sound crisp and way louder than my old type r in my explorer.

first i bought these subs like 1 and half year ago then i found some forum and everyone told me that audiobahn sucks then i got dissapointed that i own audiobahns subs then i decided to change them and ask wich ones will be louder then almost all the people told me the type r will get louder and sound better than my crappy audioburns i listen to them then i bought them and dude wit 500 rms to eaach didnt impressed me my audiobahns subs sounded way better and better soundin wit 400 rms so i decided to get them back i still got my type r but na im gonna sell them one day
this is my explorer and my sx
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 671
just try to listen to the sub before you buy it so u cant spend your money on a shitty sub

Silver Member

Post Number: 214
well i was really impressed with 2 type-rs i had in a sealed box with like 600 watts to each man and i can just imagin how them bahns would sound in a ported... oh ya.. do ppl not like bandpass boxes here or what i never seen anyone talk about em

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 675
yeah bandpass boxes sucks they get loud but in some freq soo if the sub is makin some freq that the bandpass can support they will sound as crap

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 676
u could get two aw08ts or 4 if u want alot of spl but u will need some earplugs cuz they will easily will make you hit in the mid 140's in the proper box if u have the recomended power u will excede 150

Silver Member

Post Number: 215
i have all 4 subs in band pass boxes now and it get freakin loud... best system i've had have been in band pass boxes

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 680
yeah they get loud but they will sound like crap in some freq

Silver Member
Username: Shman

Grandville, Michigan United States

Post Number: 161
reading these past few posts has made me lose a lot of respect for your opinion lilrob..... maybe its just me, but i would have to think that i would enjoy a 18 SX a little more (<sarcasm) than those audiobahns...

Silver Member

Post Number: 216
have u tryied them bahns or what??

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 681
my audiobahns sound just as good as the 18 inch but in spl the 18 inch sx is dominatin by like 5 db i still have the aw1206t but i dont think d will go wit a 18 inch because now re audio is freakin expensive and hard to find if u dont have a dealer and re audio is loossin theyr respect so now almost all the ones that owned re audio stuff probably like 35% will continue to buyin their products if they are still on their high price range.

my 18 inch cost me 320 now it cost like 600 hell na the re audio xxx it was 550 now is like 1200

Silver Member
Username: Jprix82

Post Number: 559
To be strait honest with you guys i had my Audiobahn AW1200Q subs for over a year, first giving them 800wrms and now giving them 1200wrms and had no problems with them. They get hella loud i cant comment on SQ cuz i only listen to rap but on rap the sound great imo.Every time i read forums that say Audiobahn sucks i start thinking about changing subs but when i get in my car i forget about that really quick :-)
Just my $0.02

Silver Member

Post Number: 217
i feel the same way.. specially while i had my immortal...i think it sounded just as good as my 2 12" type-rs..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us