Ok so...

Bronze Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 26
My grandpa is going to get me a 60 amp converter or a transverter or something along those lines and im pretty sure the guy that gave me the subs is going to give me an amp as well, he just needs to get it out of storage... i just thought i'd let you know... would it be possible to put my JL's in this box, because its a 10" box and its ported... could i do that? or leave it as is for now?

Silver Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 490
you have 2 w6's right, think i remember reading that. w6's in a ported box works nice, friend of mine has 2 12" w6's ported and it sounds nice, just make sure it fits the specs of the subs.

and arent you the one getting a mits. lancer? i've seen the trunk of one and from i remember it was pretty roomy, you could get someone to build a fiberglass box for it, aint that what you wanted?

Bronze Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 28
yea, like total custome box and stuff. but i read on here that mits voids the warrenty if you add to the sterio and all that stuff, so idk if i can even put the Jl 10w6v2's in it.. :-( i'll have to measure the box and get the specs on it... lookin at it its prabably 1.2 ^3 feet each sub.... maybe 1^3 foot each sub
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us