Check out the system

Bronze Member
Username: Johnfiac

Il USA

Post Number: 27
Im tired of the hassle with my system and its crazy power demands im just going to sell it all and go buy a 3000watt system or so. Let me kno if you like like any of my things, also the Earthquake amp is gettin replaced with a brand new one from the company so it will be new not used. I have just sent it back to the factory last week and they say it should be about 2-3 weeks until i get the new one back.
Kenwood KDC528 CD-player
(2)12" Audiobahn Immortal Series Subwoofers Quad Voice Coil 4000Watts Each. , in ported boxes(expensive ones too $250 for both)
2 Optima Redtop Dry-cell Batterys
0 Gauge power
25 Farad Power Acoustik Capacitor
Earthquake PHD10000W\2 10,000Watt Mono Block Class D
(2) 420Watt 5-way Pioneer 6x9 w\boxes

Thats what i got if your intrested in anything give me a offer...

I dont know if i should be posting this thread but i thought i would give you people the first chance on getting a good deal on these things.

Silver Member
Username: Infinity_addict

Santa Rosa, California USA

Post Number: 267
HO alts??

5-way speakers?

Bronze Member

Il USA

Post Number: 28
2076_4069_167642573%2C00.html,http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/product/deta il/0,,2076_4069_167642573,00.html Thats the 6x9's

The ALT is not for sale that i have i will still need it for the 3000watt system i will be replacing this system with. But i do know of a good place to get them very cheap. max 200amp tho :-(

Bronze Member

Il USA

Post Number: 29
Sorry the link wont post right..... here is a screenshot of the specs, very nice sounding...
Upload

Bronze Member

Il USA

Post Number: 30
Sorry the link wont post right..... here is a screenshot of the specs, very nice sounding...
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Car1

Post Number: 28
can i have the site for the HO. plz.

Bronze Member

Il USA

Post Number: 31
www.excessiveamperage.com this guy makes up to 375amp i believe the place i was referring to does not have a site, it is a local alternator shop by me. If you dont like what you see on that page i will give you this information for this shop, i dont have the business card with me right now. Hope that helps

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1281
getting audiobahn subs is not going crazy........get something better than that. Is that amp any good? Seen them pretty cheap on the internet. How many amps would that thing draw? I also read that it accepts power wire up to 4 gauge. Wouldn't it have to be 0 for soemthing that big????

Bronze Member

Il USA

Post Number: 32
Im running at 1ohm, it recommends about 455amps at about 4000rms It accepts 2 gauge but i got 0 gauge to fit in it fine.

Bronze Member

Il USA

Post Number: 33
Im running at 1ohm, it recommends about 455amps at about 4000rms It accepts 2 gauge but i got 0 gauge to fit in it fine.

Bronze Member
Username: _jay_

Post Number: 69
how much you want for 1 of your red top dry cell batteries, i'm looking into getting one or a yellow top, but i figure if i can get cheaper from you i will buy through you....
-JaY
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us