Thumbs up or down

Bronze Member
Username: Northomaha

Post Number: 16
2 of these to power 2 15" Treo 2 ohm DVC TSX subs?

yes or no

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=218

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5670
would you buy a new Ferrari with a 1972 gremlin motor in it?

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 470
james, i don't think that's a bad option, each treo will get like 1100w rms and they're 2 amps. Buy 2 dual 2 ohm version and wire at 1 ohm each sub with their own amp and you'll be fine

Silver Member
Username: Gage

Post Number: 209
lol james is right look into an orion 2500d

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5701
also those subs are 500 rms why would you give them 1100from each amp. combine your money and get a jl 1000/1 or kicker 1200.1 and he done.

Silver Member

Post Number: 475
that's better

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 876
and it would be more than 1100 watts. their overrated but not by 400 watts. i saw the birth sheet and it puts out 1360 i belive. that way too much for each treo

Bronze Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 90
well my 1600d was bench tested at 1480 @ 1 ohm so those hifonics r barely overrated... atleast not as much as every1 says

Bronze Member
Username: Northomaha

Post Number: 17
Well I understand that there are alot of guys on here that prefer JL products but personally I am not a big fan of them just from the value perspective. I know they make great products but I am 17 and one 500 watt amp is about $500 or more and I dont have that kinda money. I think im gonna stick with the hifonics. I have talked to the guys at the treo dealership and they said that they would be fine but they would go with zapco instead. They also said treo subs are underrated theres another guy i was talkin to that put an orion2500 on each sub.

Silver Member

Post Number: 490
why don't you buy optidrive 2000d? is 1/2 ohm stable, it puts 1950w and only costs like 350 shipped?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us