Anyone heard that?

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 735
Anyone hear that e-40 cd?? What you think?

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6541
It's straight, alot of people in da south dont like 40 but i think he is ok....But that T.I. is killin everything right now

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6542
But im lookin forward to the new Papoose and Rick Ross cd's dat sh!t is gonna be hot

Silver Member
Username: Gage

Post Number: 205
he has some hella funny song on there like white girls and the song where he says somethin about skid marks in his draws lol but yeah the ti cd is tight

Silver Member

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 736
Ooh well hes from the next town over from me n my step dad grew up on the same street as him. I wanted to know what people think of him as he finally got big. He was underground for the past like 10 years here in the bay. Hes the sh!T!!

Silver Member

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 737
T.I.- Uploadget that out of your head
40-Uploadmakes me do this

Silver Member
Username: Gage

Post Number: 207
i have everyone of his cds and ive know of him since i was little and i think sprinkle me is tight but the ti cd is tight i mean come on you know it is

Silver Member

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 739
i dont know, ive only heard 1 song on the radio by him, n it was alright.

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3593
Big ups to the E-40 the Bay Areas finest wordsmith / I love that bayarea rap scene. Much love goes out to Andre Nickatina aka Dre Dog,Too Short, Yukmouth and Mac Mall and Rest In Peace MAC DRE because you were the BAY...

I havent heard the new TI cd but everything ive heard sounds really good so far and makes a good album for those of us with subs i believe.

Silver Member

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 742
& many more....

Mac Dre probably would have been just as big as 40 now, but unfortunatly he died right as his popularity started growin outta control. R.I.P.

Silver Member

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 744
MO have you ever lived in the bay? how do you know of all them??

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2481
CB; Papoose has been out for atleast 3 years. I listen to alot of NY underground...

Nothing against the West or South... Every side will have their time to shine.. As we all know the South has gone nationwide right now.. But their music lacks substance.. :-)

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6546
I too listen to alot of NY,Dirtysouth,midwest,and west coast undaground, but i have been hearing that his new album "The Nacirema Dream" is suppose to be killing all his old stuff.. And what do u mean by lacks substance???

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2486
im sayin some of the dirty south rappers give the other dirtysouth rappers a bad name..
from the south, I like: ugk, ti, ludacris, scarface... few others
like alot of the newer dirtysouth rappers, arent talkin about much, about the same stuff..

west coast, i like: game, e40, ice cube, too short...

NY: nas, jay, big, mobb... underground I like: aasim, stack bundles, papoose, dramilz, paul cain, loso (fab), the whole street family team.. shhh the list goes on.. :-)

the south are doing the thing with the beats, I like duprie stuff too..

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2493
"The americaN Dream" - that album will be the shiznitz! Upload

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 987
I've been listening to E-40 for like 10 years now. I think he's the sh!t. He's got alot of songs that bump too.

Bronze Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 89
his prescense alone is a threat to these rap groups/
this cat loose, yo wtf is a papoose/

dat boy pap is bangin but i stay listenin to them philly boys like, reed dollaz, cyssero, NH, chico, eddie morris.

im into the battles n' they all battle MC's, thats y when it comes to Ny underground i stay wit murda mook, jae millz, t-rex all dem dudes

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Slowcala, FL The one that...

Post Number: 2886
T.I.'s new CD is by far the best rap i have heard in a while.....the last CD i bought that was rap was The YY Twins....unimpressed.:-(
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us