BIGGEST & BADDEST!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2367
NO Im not asking, Im tellin u what they say & what it IS...

BIGGEST & BADDEST

The Treo Engieering Competition Extreme Transducer is designed for the dedicated Sound Presure Level enthusiast.. We have analyzed every component of this driver for maximum excursion and durabilty under the harshest imagniable competition scernarios.. This driver is capable of 20,000 watts in the competion lanes..

name: TREO CXT
sizes: 15 & 18!!
weight: 33.3KG
RMS: 20,000 !!!
Vas: 1.86
Qms: 4.3
Qes: 0.94
Qts: 0.79
BL: 16.93
X-Max: 53.34mm
Dual 1ohm or custom coil configs..

Upload
Upload
Upload

Looks like a SSX on STEROIDS!
THATS ALL FOLKS... Its a Transducer NOT a woofer...

Go get yall lil REs now...

Silver Member
Username: Opie_har

Somewhere, One of them USA

Post Number: 194
How much does it cost and how is the SQ????

Gold Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 1072
i dont think sq was in mind for it lol

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3651
damn B that sub looks like a killer. 20,000 watts in comp lanes. lol. where am i gonna find an amp that powerful.

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2371
u can strap 2 DD z1s together, remember 1 Z1 does about 55000RMS... OR better yet get a DD Z2.. :-)
Its PLENTY of power solutions...
umm I think it cost like $2500 or in that range...

"How much does it cost and how is the SQ????"
^^^^^^^^^^
Even tho it was not intended; Im sure it can get VERY musical in the correct enclosure... Just like ALL other Treos do!!

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1195
wow, $2500 is actually not 2 bad at all.....Look at the price of the jackhammer. Something like $7000 or something. $2500 for a 20,000wrms comp sub is a deadly price :-)

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2375
:-) Not to mention, this would KILL a Jackhammer... Its still conservativly rated like always...

Username: J_b_m

FL

Post Number: 10
I like Treo, but I have news for you...there are alot of other subs that will handle more than 20,000 watts in the lanes! Here are a couple of subs:

APXX - 25,000 burps in the lanes!

T3 - No exact amount, but I know people who have run more than 25,000 to each sub! and their new TSNS will be able to handle about 50,000 for burps!

and coming soon...the MD Hellfire - somewhere in the neighborhood of 40,000!

But that doesn't take away from the fact that Treo's are nice subs.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1613
omg that sub only has a bl of 16.9 LOL, i think my atlas's have a higher bl, and i don't see why people want 10,000+watt subs, i bet a shocker neo-sig with 5000-8000watts could hold its own with that sub.

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2376
Im certain a CXT can hang with 40,000 on a burp...
This rated power can be EASILY doubled, tripples or even more... just like all their subs rated conservative.
The difference is that the TREO will be most musical on your list.. :-)

The T3 is a FOOL, and I want two, Ive heard alot about them, and I can make those into a nice project.. :-)

"omg that sub only has a bl of 16.9 LOL, i think my atlas's have a higher bl, and i don't see why people want 10,000+watt subs, i bet a shocker neo-sig with 5000-8000watts could hold its own with that sub." Dustin
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Umm, if u knew anything, u wont look at any numbers... I too say lets test the subs against each other.. HAHA

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 611
i doubt the sub has much musical abilities B you know that. I bet that suspension is stiff as mess. I wish they'd get away from the TC design though. That basket is old. But it looks nice and hate to come against one of those in the lanes.

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2379
well anything over 10,000 watts, I think SQ is no longer worth listenen too.. lol People wont be able to decifier... I was comparing the SQ of the CXT with the above subs APXX, T3, MD... The Treo will sound best..

If u want to give a sub alot of power and retain SQ, I will get the SSX anyday.. Im actually trying to get a hold of a pair this year.

Man call me this week... hopefully my new 300a HO alternator gets in today..

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 797
Nice sub but regardless of how much power you have there is a limit to how loud a sub will get. 40,000 watts is a waste on one sub, it still has a set excursion, BL and surface area, you may get louder but you won't get MORE bass. If it was as easy as to just add more power then the 179db vehicles would have only one/two subs.Polo.. :-)

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2386
bahh, what limits a sub is its suspension.... :-)
I agree its alot more that can be done with 40K of power.. you will also need like 400+ subs too... LOL
This one sub can hit 160+ in the correct enclosure.... Entirely diffrent consumer Polo..

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 799
Ya but neither of us can afford the charging system let alone the amp and I am old with money, lol. :-)

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2387
haha point there... :-)
If i had Bill Gates money, we all would have a pair... LOL
shhh, atleast Winfery money... Just let me get a BILLION..

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3659
lol the basket looks similar to the ssi. i will be happy with my ssi's for a long time.

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 472
so no way to have that sub and a orion 2500d right???? u will need like 4 of those amps and i rather get 4 re aduio mt for that money, and i really liked this sub but na 2500 for one sub na do not impressme plus im happy wit my 18 inch SX i do 143.6 so i dont need more than that and if i cant get 4 re audio mt its better get a digital desings their top of the line subs two of them it will be cool hahah

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 473
bahh, what limits a sub is its suspension....
I agree its alot more that can be done with 40K of power.. you will also need like 400+ subs too... LOL
if thats the point why 17INch digital design have 75mm of excursion that means dd woofers are louder???hahah
and b have u ever heard a 22 inch jackhammer in the right enclousure hittin it max???

Silver Member
Username: Alex_f

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 718
dont yall forget about the re audio xmx. it has 8.9" peak to peak excursion. that would kill that the treo. So "get yall lil RE's now...." was not a right thing too say.

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 900
B i tried to post the whole CXT infosheet, but its too big so i cant put it on here. if you give me ur email i can send you it.

Silver Member

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 901
RE has been talking about the XMX for a couple of years and nothing has come up...hmm?

Silver Member

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 721
about how much is 33.3kg?

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3662
lilrob i have a hard time beliving you hit 143.6 with your sub powered by audiobahn. the mic must have been like inches away from your port. i remember reading somewhere you powering your sub with a audiobahn.

Silver Member

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 902
around 73 pounds.

Silver Member

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 904
weight of the entire sub doesnt really have anything to do with how "bad" it is. look at the rockford T2, its covered by like 2 inches of plastic all the way around. (the T2 is around 62 pounds with only a 300oz motor while the treo is 73 pounds with over a 1000oz motor)

Silver Member

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 723
I hate it when sub specs dont tell how powerful the magnet is. Brands like audiobhan,sony,power acoustic, and many more, dont ever put the bl on the specs. Seems like only good companies do it.

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 474
hey chad if u dont know just shut up

hey wats wrong wit b did he got dissapointed of his sub or wat

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3663
why getting all angry there lilrob? i just simply said i have a hard time beliving you. am i right or something? no need to get all mad about it. lmao.

Bronze Member

FL

Post Number: 11
[quote][b]This one sub can hit 160+ in the correct enclosure.... Entirely diffrent consumer Polo.. [/quote][/b]

Again...there are alot of subs that can do that! Hell, at european spring break, there were a few competitors that hit 155+ with a single 12 APXX in a street setup, so 1 battery and car off!

When it comes too the big spl subs like that and the APX, APXX, MT, T3 etc., it all comes down to the install, power and voltage!

The treo is simply not the biggest or baddest monster you think it is or every big spl competitor would be using them instead of the others, don't you think...?

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2392
haha
PULL YALL SKIRTS UP, B!TCHES
jeez, tongue between ya as$ crack or what?

let me see where to start...

"b have u ever heard a 22 inch jackhammer in the right enclousure hittin it max???" lilb!tch
^^^^^^
have u heard one??? OK

"
hey wats wrong wit b did he got dissapointed of his sub or wat" lilb!tch
^^^^^^^^^^
B has things to do, be B busy, not at the PC all day... B smoking a spliff of some water right now, drinkin a 211.. dont worry about B, hes all good!

"Again...there are alot of subs that can do that! Hell, at european spring break, there were a few competitors that hit 155+ with a single 12 APXX in a street setup, so 1 battery and car off! " Team - whateveer
^^^^^^^^^^^^
man did I say it was the ONLY SUB??? OK! Pull your skirt down... lol
I have a teammate with 1 TI 18 with 2 Z1s, I think hes doin 159.? on a TL!

"When it comes too the big spl subs like that and the APX, APXX, MT, T3 etc., it all comes down to the install, power and voltage!"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
EXACTLY U NEED POWER! did I say u need a 200a alternator?? wtf...

"The treo is simply not the biggest or baddest monster you think it is or every big spl competitor would be using them instead of the others, don't you think...?"
^^^^^^
OK email them and tell them to change the print, dont get mad.. Do you have the money to buy one of these & power it correctly??... OK
Furthermore I never disagreed with you.. haha

"RE has been talking about the XMX for a couple of years and nothing has come up...hmm?" Jake Papa
^^^^^
Exactly, let me see a RE that can stand more than 1-2 burps in the lane.. haha... If people only know how many freakin recones they take.. they would shut the hell up!! RE is good for daily. :-)

Damn bunch of b!tches.... ALL EMOTIONAL and SH!T :-) Now I laughin at this sh!t!

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2393
Isnt this thread fun... :-)

Hey Jake I forgot to tell you, I already had that PDF file... Listed is the specs for the 18! Yes the PDF is wayy to big.

"lilrob i have a hard time beliving you hit 143.6 with your sub powered by audiobahn. the mic must have been like inches away from your port. i remember reading somewhere you powering your sub with a audiobahn." Chad Lee aka Treo SSI
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
He probably hit that number with a ac mic inside of the box. give us the specifics of the box and specs man... hell u dont even have a ho alternator. :-( give us a Term Lab score on the dash!

Bronze Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Nuthingsville, Florida United state...

Post Number: 68
Hey 'B' how much power do u think my two treo 12.44 tsx can handle????

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2395
depends on your chagin system, what u can do.. Port them low at about 32hz, then slap them at 1200d... thats the starter-up.

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 615
B i love it how you like to talk about you in third person all the time. Anyways, I did call a couple weeks back and left a message. Also I was hoping to talk to you about your shop if you're starting one up.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
thnx for the advice how big do u think i should make the volume of the interior of one chamber??

Silver Member

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 731
Hey B I totally agree with you. I read above you said this sub could do about 160. I think it could do more. I was on dbdrag.com and somebody hit 170 with a re mt with 20,000 watts. i would say with 40,000 this could do more. Shoot a couple of them might break a record. but, i would think the xmx would be a great competition to the treo. Also the hellfire might be comparible too. Just by looking at its specs. And lilrob, you might have been impressed bt the jackhammer because you haven't heard anything louder. On p!mp my ride, the jackhammer did 130! That is weak. And it had 8000 watts. I heard a car with 2 audiobahns( weak models) and they hit 127db. It was not loud outside the car at all.

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2396
"B i love it how you like to talk about you in third person all the time. Anyways, I did call a couple weeks back and left a message. Also I was hoping to talk to you about your shop if you're starting one up." ALT

hmmm, can u explain more... :-) All I can speak of are Treos... Im around them everyday. Im doin deals for 2 18s SSX a matter of fact... I never got your message for some odd reason, I just check up to today. Just give me call, my phone is on right now. :-) I am still starting a store up this year. Im just being patient right now.. lol

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2191
well keep in mind alex...that episode of p!mp my ride, the mic might only have went up that far...
i just dont like this thread...too mucch hatred and misconception

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2397
drivingreckless, agressivly ported would be 2.25 cubes per chamber on the TSX...

alex when I said 160, thats with the vol down, lol :-) if you had everything powered correctly, with something like a alma gates charging system, with 7 jbl crowns, you could hit numbers to in the UPPER 70s!!

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2398
"well keep in mind alex...that episode of p!mp my ride, the mic might only have went up that far...
i just dont like this thread...too mucch hatred and misconception" dane
^^^^^
hatered & misconception... ?? u know they should have a age limit on this forum. :-) man are u 15 yet?
"14-goin on 15 here in less than a month" dane

we alread know that p!mp my ride mic is not a TL and it cuts off at a lower number...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
what does chargin system mean????

Silver Member

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 732
how do your tsx's sound B. I thought they were 500 watt but in your profile you had 2 2500d's. I almost obught one onetime. I had the money, but my mom didnt want me to buy something without hearing it.

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2401
alex, my TSX sound quite nice to my ear, really amazing... :-) to someone else, prob sound like 6 15s from outside the car... I talk no sh!t!! I have had alot of fun times with my tsx, like it knockin my fuel pump into the gas tank etc...

drivingcarefully: chargin system would be, a high output alternator to support your system, upgraded BIG3 wires under the hood, wires goin to the back big enough to support your amps..

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2402
"i just dont like this thread...too mucch hatred and misconception" dane
^^^^^
seems like alot of hate is on me, wtf .. u talkin about... its all good.

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 481
that dude chad lee he do not know my set up i dont have a audiobahn amp i have the precicion power dcx1500.1 and 1 18 inch sx in a 10 cubic ft ported box tuned to 32 hz wit the sub firing up and the port in the back, i did 141.5 wit two sonys xplod the ol one the p5 wich supposed to hit a lot of power but i know they are overated i run it each on each coil so idecided to get a precicion power dcx 1500.1 and now i hit that around 145 db so i dont need that treo thAT U CALL THE BIGGEST BADDEST SUB IF WE ARE TALKIN TO THE BIGGEST AND BADDEST I WILL SAY BIGGER THE AUDIOBAHN 24 INCH SUB AND THE PROTOTYPE THAT I DONT REMEMBER IN THE PAST that was bigger than a ol dude on the pic and baddest i will say the mtx jack hammer that things waigh more than that treo but i know jackhammer sucks i know but i think is bader than that treo im not sayin in output im sayin in looks so man chill dude were cool dude

Silver Member

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 906
B can you hook me up on a deal for 4 15' TSxs or SSis? the shops by me are charging me retail - 40 bucks...10 for each sub, which is pretty weak saying im spending 1000.
thanks

also when are the CXTs comming out because there bringing new amps out as well that are supposed to be sick. 1500rms @4ohm and you can wire it all the way down to .5ohm...mmm powerful

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 482
the termal lab was at ci 145.6 db i think or 145.9 db it was wit aem electronics located in the 26 stret of chicago haha dude i got lucky wit this set up i only own two audiobahns aw1206t and i was happy but i wanted more so chad and b just chill i know i dont have a ho alt so if i dont have one i cant hit even 100 db man i know i dont need a ho i want one cuz im gonna buya orion 2500d but wit my dcx im cool i dont need a ho im cool my amp is not clippin if u think hahah so man chill bro i dont ant to fight cuz i know u know more than me on car audio so tell me why alot of people hit like 150db wit their stock alt and batterie on ly wit a cap hahah bro i know is only on the install once a again chill lets keep it cool this foroum is for talkin about subs not for hating

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2404
"that dude chad lee he do not know my set up i dont have a audiobahn amp i have the precicion power dcx1500.1 and 1 18 inch sx in a 10 cubic ft ported box tuned to 32 hz wit the sub firing up and the port in the back, i did 141.5 wit two sonys xplod the ol one the p5 wich supposed to hit a lot of power but i know they are overated i run it each on each coil so idecided to get a precicion power dcx 1500.1 and now i hit that around 145 db so i dont need that treo thAT U CALL THE BIGGEST BADDEST SUB IF WE ARE TALKIN TO THE BIGGEST AND BADDEST I WILL SAY BIGGER THE AUDIOBAHN 24 INCH SUB AND THE PROTOTYPE THAT I DONT REMEMBER IN THE PAST that was bigger than a ol dude on the pic and baddest i will say the mtx jack hammer that things waigh more than that treo but i know jackhammer sucks i know but i think is bader than that treo im not sayin in output im sayin in looks so man chill dude were cool dude" lil

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
im just keep it real like always; keepin it clear... im not hating, i get along with many people. I just tell you what it is from my experiences. Im not braging, boasting, recomending, suggesting?? Im always cool dude, u need to learn more before u input... I compete man, Ive took many electrical classes, I fully understand eletrical and how it works. & Im now competing in dbdrag this year. & blessed to be a team MEMBER of TEAM DIRTY SOUTH DEAF SQUAD.... So wtf..

Silver Member

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 908
not many people hit 150 period...more or less with a normal battery and alt...just my 2 cents.

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2405
haha, ohhh I forgot to add, Im a GREAT asset to the team!!
hey Jake, 95% of them guys hadnt heard 150db!

Silver Member

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 737
are you getting more powerful subs B? Do you happen to know what you are hitting now?

Silver Member

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 909
ive heard around 10 cars over 150 and 7 of them had treo stuff.

B my AIM is jakeyplaysbass26 or you can email me at Apapa@chaminade-stl.com if you can get me any types of deals. thanks

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 483
150 it feel like ur bone is moving it feel really bad dude

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2409
ahhh, I can only estimate approx to what the TL would be... Im prob in the high upper 40s or even lower 50s or @ 50 right now. U never know... :-) well when I get my new box built, which is going to be double braced, double baffled, double resined, with like 150cubes of port... Expect 50+... Box will be desinged to handle 155db on the TL! **Forgot to add, I will be measure my current setup b4 this box get builts at the same place!!!
My chargin system is under lock and key man... espically with my new 300a HO... well some of u seen my chargin system wires... :-)

Bronze Member

FL

Post Number: 12
~ OK email them and tell them to change the print, dont get mad.. Do you have the money to buy one of these & power it correctly??... OK
Furthermore I never disagreed with you.. haha ~

Hey B - now it's time to pull your skirt down...because you have no idea what you're talking about...because not only do I have the money to buy one, but I have more than enough power to put on one!

First off they are overpriced! And remember, I said Treo was a good sub, but not the biggest or baddest, and definitely not worth what they charge for them!

Secondly, I think (8) powerbass XA3000D's running at 17.76V with (2) Excessive Amperage 300A alternators is plenty of power! At least that's what I have on my (2) APX-18's.

Now the question is...do you have one of them, or anything even remotely close to one of the big SPL subs...? If not, why are you even commenting on something you know nothing about except for what you read somewhere.

I'll say it again, They are good subs, but not the biggest or the baddest!!!!

Bronze Member

FL

Post Number: 13
Oh and I forgot to add - on top of (2) 300A alts, I run (20) 8V batts. So yeah I have the power for them!

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3666
well good for you Team Pure Pressure - John

everyone an applause for this guy cause he has alot of power in his car. clap! clap!

Bronze Member

FL

Post Number: 15
Hey man he called me out so I responded that yeah I have enough power for one. And how can a competitor only estimate his SPL...if he was a competitor, he would already know what numbers he's doing...ha ha ha what a joke!

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 806
15490-cent.JPG

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2414
lol, sensitive a$s John... dude do u even know what the hell u talkin about?? so what if u run a 20v system? how many amplifiers can support a 20v system..?? what are u hittin?? STFU! ahh seem to be u are a joke....
All I can say is I do major installs... My buddy is hittin 150 on the TL, 1st and 2nd place garanteed in dbdrag, top 5 in bass race.. WTF... I did his sh!t, me personally im gettin ready to let the BEAST out! Im finalizing my system, I know its loud to me and everyone else, WTF... my teammates approx what Im hittin punk... b!tch as$ John.. I shouldnt have to be explain myself... further more Im done with this punk!!

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2505
guys chill out... john, i dont know you... B, your no jonathan or glass nor do you have the competition knowledge of zacdavis (used to be on here) so no1 is "king" not even TI lol.
if lil rob has an 18 sx with 1500w 143 is def possible. and this thread has had about enough... nice looking sub. i promise you one alone wont do upper 70s... but i bet it will scare some companies... but if you guys really look down on it... freakin pioneer owns SPL....

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2415
lol Trevor, its like this thread turned ugly... :-) Im done with it, I just wanted to post some nice pics... some eye candy.. but jeez, people talkin stupidness.... Im done with this entire thread... no offense but damn some sensitive people...

FINISHED!

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2509
actually im carrying it on for one more post because i forgot to say this in my last post... what are you naming your shop? you should just name it TREO ... i know you wanna lol. thats going to be your kids name...

:-)

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3672
just out of curiousity team pure pressure - john, what numbers are you hitting with your setup. i know its high considering the stuff you have but how high is it?

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 484
yeah dude marshall is doin 149 wit a jbl 1200.1 and i 15 inch sx i think if not is a 12 i know he know how to do boxes but i wish i can make my sx hit that o maybe do 150 that will be cool but for me i thinks is not posible i dont have the chargin system for more power and i dont have 2000 watts rms amp i m thinkin of buyin the orion 2500d and alt from nate and extra 18 sx wit that i think i can do 150

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 375
hey trev, i'm still around :P

Hey John, sounds like you've got a kick azz system, whats it in? and are you runnin a mod or stock set up?

Bronze Member

FL

Post Number: 16
In DB Drag Racing, I currently have the 3rd loudest certified score in the world and 1st in all of north america in Super Street 1-2 No Wall. I am the 2006 Spring Break Nationals Champion in my class and easily do 157+ with only 4 amps and 160+ with all 8 amps.

This started out with me just saying the Treo wasn't the biggest or baddest, and "B" had to start sh*t with the trash talking! That's cool...I can take a little trash talking...I don't let it get to me or hold grudges. And like I said earlier, I like Treo, they make a good product, just not the best.

Someday when "B" puts up a number, we can all sit back and laugh. It's alot different thinking you're doing a 150 and actually doing a 150 on the TL.

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 378
Wow, thats very cool John. A 60 legal on the dash in any vehicle is pretty insane.
Well I hope you do well at Indi this year, good luck.
The best legal score I ever put up was a 158, no wall, all under window lines but I had all eight amps on the front seat, lol, did it for a local show that was unsactioned, anything went. btw, I used 2 9915's and 8 SPL3000's(basically same as the power acoustik3000d's). I've got a pic of it somewhere, looks pretty stupid but cool at the same time lol.
Anywho, as for this B guy, I dont think he really cares that much about this subject but at the same time
I do agree he needs to learn a little bit more before he starts goin on about how this woofer is the alpha omega. Like you said, it is a great woofer, just not the best. I didnt really read this entire thread, maybe this B guy was only repeating what this company was claiming, then again he may think it really is the baddest around, and then again I could really care less :P either way. I just posted in this thread because I was impressed with your system.
Later guys.

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2430
u know I wasnt going to post again, LOL

hey John can u please post the link of your competion status, and db drag racing score, and your total points.. thank u... or whats the last name, Ill look it up. :-)

he is talkin like he did it, its not the teams fault. forget about them. OK..

Do u drive that vehicle daily? cause I drive my car every where I go.... Its has SQL, not straight SPL.. also u dont have to tell me Treo makes good stuff, I know..., I also know their is other better and just as good!

"Someday when "B" puts up a number, we can all sit back and laugh. It's alot different thinking you're doing a 150 and actually doing a 150 on the TL"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
yepp, im prob doin like a 120 something in the port... haha, whatever... I only have 2 subs, and 5000rms, with a tiny chargin system to power it. i forgot 12v systems dont get louder than 140..

It will be measured alot of times next month, in dbdrag. It will also be measured in less than 2 weeks, when i get my new box built.

Im doing classes Street C or Beginner truck... Still not decided, nor do I want to be in a extreme class man.. Im acutally leting my teammates decided what class to take. They said a trunk should not be hittin that hard!!! This is a daily driver not a ASTRO bus. And its in the trunk.. jeez
u should be givin me credit for a trunk setup...

Im not goin to be competing hardcore, this is for the peoples champ... aka street king... :-)
Did I say i was World Champ... I think the real world champ is out enjoyin a beer right now.

"yeah dude marshall is doin 149 wit a jbl 1200.1 and i 15 inch sx i think if not is a 12 i know he know how to do boxes but i wish i can make my sx hit that o maybe do 150 that will be cool but for me i thinks is not posible i dont have the chargin system for more power and i dont have 2000 watts rms amp i m thinkin of buyin the orion 2500d and alt from nate and extra 18 sx wit that i think i can do 150" lil
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
lil: marshall white also has a extended cab pickup truck too! put his exact system in my trunk, and burp it, let see what happens... or put it in a tahoe or a suburban...

Trevor Eaten... wsup BUD. The store name is going to be Advanced Electronics, or along those lines..

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2431
Zacdavis, what I typed is what was printed in the pamplet... The title of the thing is BIGGEST & BADDEST.. I didnt write the book and printed up a million copies of it...

There is NO best sub... U guys take things too personal... :-) lmao

Bronze Member

FL

Post Number: 17
B - here is the link for loudest certified score in north america:

http://www.termpro.com/asp/leaderboard3.asp

That's me on top, and you can see all my stats from that page.

Also, I was just replying to a post about the treo's saying there were other subs that could handle more power...but you had to trash talk with the "pull your skirt down" crap. Let's just keep it on the topic and we can all be cool.

I never said you weren't doing a certain number...that was you saying that.

Bronze Member

FL

Post Number: 18
Also, it seemed like you were taking it all too serious. All I said was that there were other subs that could handle more power and you freaked out and started calling me out asking if I could even afford one, or power it...Chill out man!! Let's all just have fun!!

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3675
man you guys are idiots. all B was doing was expressing his opinion on a sub. like he said there is no best sub. if i think audiobahn is the best then thats my choice. why do you guys have to put a person down just cause you don't agree with what he said.

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2433
:-) man u cool with me, didnt I use enough smilies...
something is wrong with the link above. I wish I had a score already, but i kept puttin off my new box design... 3hrs away! NO TLs in my area! I was never implyin that Treo is the absolut best. Sorry for the misunderstanding...

congrats on your score man, I truely underderstand how hard it is to get to 150, thats why 150 is my goal! I will never just say im hittin a number without it on the TL! I dont want too much louder, that is more than enough for someone siting inside of a daily driver! upper 50s and 60s is just another ball game!

Bronze Member

FL

Post Number: 20
Dude, he was the one who started the trash talking and pull your skirt down crap.

I am done here...no hard feelings toward any of you. You all have fun and keep it loud. Good luck to you all.

John

Bronze Member

FL

Post Number: 21
Hey B...no hard feelings, seriously. I know you can get to your goal of 150 out of the trunk man! And that is a great score from a trunk car!

Seriously though, no hard feelings...I know we all just got caught up in the debate and it got a little heated.

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2434
no hard feeling at all John! i wish u the best in the lanes too! Im sure if I meet u in the lanes it would be all cool.... when I turn this car into a all out comp vehicle, then I will aim for higher numbers.. :-) 150 on a TL is more than good for me.

Bronze Member
Username: Proks

Post Number: 68
So b, XXX good for daily, not comp...iv been thinkin of subs for daily, but i cant make up my mind, i got a lota $ but no idea what to buy, i dont just want it loud, i want sq to, i mostly listen to rap in my car, but this is STRICTLY DAILY no comp.... any ideas, and please no jack@$$ comments lol

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3677
lol no jackazz comments. that just sounded so funny.

i would do 2 15" treo ssi's with a orion 2500d. that setup would get loud and sound super clean. i have 2 12" ssi's right now and i love it too much.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2512
seems like things got straightened out lol...sorta :-)

wow i heavent head from zacdavis in like a year and he pops up right when ya need him lol. you still doing comps zac? youve got a world record in some class dont you? bout 6 months ago i was lookin for you to see if you were still selling DD subs i wanted to do a spl system for fun... but im doing SQL now. 2 SI mag 15s.. hopefully only like 2-3 more months until i can listen to both on a 1000/1 and shortly after that a 1000/1 to each. are you going to be on ecoustics every now and then again? anwyays nice to see you back for atleast a post or two, take it easy!

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 485
yeah b lets be coll bro thsi site is not for hatin man i dont give a f@art if ur doin 200 db i just want to own a cool system i dont care if ur runnin treo jackhammer 4000000 watts rms to each sub i just want to express wat i think in this foroum if i have audiobahn is my choice people have diferent tastes maybe there people that dont like treo and like sonys, people that dont like re audio, jl audio , mass destruction ascendant audio alpine and they just support the crappy brands let them be like that if they havent heard 150 db hes not going to die hey b im goin to b cool wit you bro just chill a lets talk like a normal person and no hatin

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 814
yeah b lets be coll bro thsi site is not for hatin man i dont give a f@art if ur doin 200 db i just want to own a cool system i dont care if ur runnin treo jackhammer 4000000 watts rms to each sub i just want to express wat i think in this foroum if i have audiobahn is my choice people have diferent tastes maybe there people that dont like treo and like sonys, people that dont like re audio, jl audio , mass destruction ascendant audio alpine and they just support the crappy brands let them be like that if they havent heard 150 db hes not going to die hey b im goin to b cool wit you bro just chill a lets talk like a normal person and no hatin

Istead of talking like a NORMAL person try typing NORMAL first. I don't see a single period in your ghetto babble lOl...Polo.. :-O

12803-cont.jpg

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 815

Istead of talking like a NORMAL person try typing NORMAL first. I don't see a single period in your ghetto babble lOl...Polo.. :-O

12803-cont.jpg

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 816

Upload

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 817
This site sucks, sorry about the tripple post, B@STARDS! :-O

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1615
OMG i acutally wasted 5min. of my time reading this stupid thread, ya sure treo subs are good, are they the best, to some ppl yes, to other ppl no, me personally don't care cause im all about sq subs, but if i had to pick a spl sub it would be neo-sig hands down.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2819
omfg.....i haven't laughed that hard in a long time. :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us