Which re subs should i get??

Silver Member
Username: Highstone

Post Number: 120
hi, not sure what of these re subs would be right for me .. . I want both bass and sound quality.

2 10" SX
2 12" SX
1 18" SX
1 15" SX
1 12" XXX
1 12" MT

These are the ones that are in the limit of my budget. so please do not change the number of subs.. Please stay to these options or refer me to better subs .. (my budget is around $450)
Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2545
2 12 sx or 1 15sx or 1 xxx

or 2 15 SEs

Silver Member

Post Number: 121
i wanted to go with 2 12" SX but it kinda exceeds my budget. but i mmmmmmiiiiiiiggggghhhhtttt be able to take my budget close to 500 but then there is shipping...
does anyone know how much would 2 12" subs would cost shipping INCLUDED

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1973
2 12'' sx

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 365
i would get either 1 12 xxx or 2 12 sx.

i got a eclipse 15" titanium and i am really happy with it. prolly louder than everything except the mt and 18" sx and as good or better sq than all of them IMO. i think it is $380 on www.electronicgiant.com. the 750 rms advertised is per vc so it is actually 1500wrms for the sub.

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1974
get 2 15'' se's .. cheaper and cheaper to power

Silver Member

Post Number: 122
but will 2 15 SE hit HARD? cuz i really wanna be booming.. so 2 15" SE or 1 12" XXX or 1 12" MT

Silver Member
Username: Symplestiles

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 507
the SEs will hit, but they are a clean sub.. amazing SQ. but the SX or XXX would be the ticket if you want an SQL sub. it also depends on how much youre willing to spend on amps and an upgraded electrical system (if not already done)

Silver Member

Post Number: 124
i know i will have to have electrical upgrade but due to my budget i think i'm gonna have to go with hifonics or something similar to it..
Question:
how far away will i be heard with 2 12" SE.( just approximation)

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1362
are you talking the new xxx or old cause if your talking new you cant afford it but out of those i would say the 2 sx's but then again they cost 300 a piece im pretty sure unless you get a good deal on them
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us