Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 377
why not?
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6519
ok,,,,very possible, every sub can get loud...

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 723
Also, they're in a CRX.... of course!

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2429
155 in a trunk setup? where was the mic located. CRX boxes are the shh!t.. :-) more info!

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 379
Yeah lol, I got it up to a 156.1 with some work and a fresh charge. It was for a show the season before last. I was running 901-1800 super stock, I ran 2 SPL3000D amp to those subs for one show, only because everyone said there was noway those Audiopipes could get that loud.
They are an extrememly efficient woofer that sound good too, not to mention thier insane cheap.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2432
haha, will u know power its always a good thing... power can help any sub in the correct installation. :-) I bet they were very surprised.

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 380
lol, yeah. The only bad thing about them for competition is that they've got a huge surround that takes away from the cone's surface area, dang thing is pretty much a 10"cone with a 12" basket lol. So in drag where cone area decides whatclass your in, your screwed, but in usac your alright because they only go by wattage, then again if your serious about competing ya wouldnt be runnin audiopipes anyways lol :D
Just thought you guys would get a kick outta these things doin a respectable number.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2514
wow.
what do you think would happen if you dropped some DDs in there?
i want to know what its like to sit in that car, or any car hitting a number like that...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us