Attention E-bay Users

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1193
Not sure if this is a repost or not, but just a little heads up. Americaaudio is becoming more popular on e-bay, but it's actually indoaudio. They are running 2 stores under 2 different names. Just figured I would let people know before they got ripped off. Here's a little proof. And for those who don't know about indoaudio, just do a search and discover all the nasty things about them. Look at the e-mail....

http://cgi.ebay.com/JL-Audio-500-1-Monoblock-CLASS-D-AMPLIFIER-NEW-2006-HOT_W0QQ itemZ9711567913QQcategoryZ18797QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5477
You should report that to eBay. Under their rules, a person's not allowed to have 2 accounts.

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1498
another word of advice...DO NOT order any random amp kit from ebay from say.. Judysdeals or any other no name kit for the matter.

Customer came into today with a 4ga kit he had bought of ebay, the invoice was still in the box, he paid $23 shipped for the 4ga kit...

He then spent 650 on a kicker amp, i go to run the kit, look at the wire and refused to hook the amp up, the 4ga wire was GARBAGE. The actual wire inside the houseing was about the size of a 12ga speakerwires internal wire. Buy Beware.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2354
^^^LMAO^^^
that sucks.. I guess he payed for insulation of the wire itself... :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Zepcoe

TN Us

Post Number: 79
i know idioaudio isnt that reliable but who is?

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3650
thanks for bringing that to our attention james. also i am beginning to think that hifisoundconnection on ebay is indoaudio too. lol. they are basically doing what indoaudio is doing. i should be a little more patient though since its only been a week. damn i hate it when they send you the tracking number and not actually shipped yet.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2507
everyone should know they are buying at their own risk. i have bought from indo audio before. not a single problem. item was shipped fast too. however from now on whenever possible i will buy form squaretrade members and those who offer a 3 year squaretrade or ebay warranty.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us