Treo or AA

Bronze Member
Username: Berns231

Post Number: 52
what do u guys think would sound better 2 12"Treo TSX's or 2 12"AA arsenals since they just went on sale so there around the same price. What would have better SQ,SPL

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1343
i would go with the treo's anyday over them

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1607
hey charlie have you ever heard a arsenal or tsx, i have never heard a treo sub but i have the AA atlas and build quality is top notch, and i highly doubt that you can get better customer support with treo, chad is a GREAT guy and will answer any question you can think of.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2471
hmmm, thats a tough decision but i think the arsenals would be my pick. really tough though, hadnt thought about that lol. go with whatever brand you like better.

Bronze Member
Username: Berns231

Post Number: 55
so what do u guys think will get lounder and which ones will sound better and how does the ssi compare to these

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2777
personally......the SSi owns....:-)

i would go with whichever sub suits YOU best...which is easier to get a hold of...which won't require tons of $ to power.....which won't require a really big box....things like that....

IF money and space play an important role..

i haven't had any experience with AA, but i will say....Treo will not disappoint...and they should not be underestimated b.c of their RMS ratings....i am witness to this:-)

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2322
^^^^^ What HE said^^^^^^^
X2!

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2796
lol. thanks

i had to get it out there.....Treo should raise the Publicly Stated RMS rating to a higher level....they are capable of sooo much more than they state.....and people who comaper just RMS ratings Don't know this!!!:-)

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2325
let them keep lookin at numbers...
LMAO
:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us