Eclipse ti

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1279
guys were can i find it saying someplace saying that that is 750 er coil not just 750 rms someone wont believe me.

Bronze Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 42
eclipse is only 750 rms total otherwise it would say 1500 rms

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 1890
subs are rated as a whole not as per voice coil....

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1280
alot of people here said that they are rated per coil not as whole not evry sub just this one

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7221
ya - i too would like 2 see something only that says that cause y would Eclipse site say 750 & every1 else saying 1500wrms .......

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1282
ya thats what i dont understand rovin im just going by what a couple peolpe said onthis site i dont own one or anything never even seen one

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1574
I've been messing with Eclipse Ti's for a long time now, and I've done probably 10+ setups with Ti's. Almost all of them are pushing ~1,500 watts to each sub. Call Eclipse and ask the tech guys, they'll tell 'ya that they rated them per VC.

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 303
i own a 15" eclipse ti and i am putting 1200wrms to it in a ported box and i can tell it wants more because it only gets about 2.5 of the 3.75 inches advertised excursion. prolly wouild help if i upgraded the electrical system though...

Bronze Member
Username: Swisher

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 12
HA well guess what i seen an 18" eclipse Ti with 8 amps on it at a local sound off he was hittin in the 160s with it

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 304
jb that was a ti pro, there is a difference beween a titanium and a titanium pro. eclispe does not make a 18 regular ti.

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1579
Yea. I have the 18" Eclipse Ti's right now. Eclipse only makes 18" as the Pro series... Loud as sh1t too...

Bronze Member
Username: Swisher

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 20
my bad but it was awesome it was in a tanker car that weighed like 8k lbs in a pinto sized car or smaller he took 3rd in spring break nationals in his class
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us