Dumb ? but would like opinions

Silver Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 161
right now i'm running 2 jl w3's each off a pg 400.1 in a ported box. i like them but still want louder and deeper bass. so i was thinking of the w6's but can only really afford 1 right now. anybody here think going from the 2 w3's to the 1 w6 (sealed) a good idea? and how would the 1 w6 with 400rms compare to the 2 w3's with each 400wrms? never really heard the w6, have heard other brands like the treo's, aa, and many others, but never the w6 in a car. all i want is louder, deeper bass, and have been told the w6 will play lower and deeper than my w3's.

Silver Member
Username: Darkale85

Averil park , Ny Renn

Post Number: 141
well if u can afford a w6 right now then u should sell your w3s then buy 2 w6s and save up for like a jl 1000/1 and then u would probly like that a crap load better but thats imop

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 275
the w6 is clearly better in many ways but i think the 2 w3's would be louder

idk if i was you i would go with whe w6 anyday

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 718
I dont' think you will notice the bass being way deeper w/ just 1 w6 vs the 2 w3 the w6 will have a little cleaner sound and and maybe be a little deeper it also depends on the enclosure. the w3 will be louder. if i were you i would consider getting the one w6 then savin money to buy a second one so that you will gain spl w/ 1 you will be losing spl. it all depends on how much of a hurry you are in and your budget.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us