Best HU! with a TV motorized?

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2128
ive been out of the hu bizz for a while :-) What is the best on the market?? Im willin to try built in eqs this time... I got rid of my separate eq!
I want it to play dvds, mp3s.. No nead for statellite radio or none of that stuff!!
Whats the biggest size screen?? are they touch screens? what is the RCA outputs?? I have 3 pairs of rcas going to behind my hu!!
I want something with real good quality...
Just gettin some ideas, to what I have to do, or save up for. :-)

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2438
usually 7 inch. cometimes 6.5 inch. they should all have 3 preouts. i wouldnt buy one without 3 preouts. and like all of them these days are touch screen. ive been loocking at the eclipse with navigation. the double din one there are a few models, i was looking at the cheaper one) its 1200 on ebay. it has a 9 band eq too. although i heard eclipse HU build quality is starting to slack. i dont know for sure though. id like to get my hands on a clarion vrx935vd... brother has one and has no problems. also ive noticed many experts use them.

Silver Member
Username: Vinnyqh

Portland, OR

Post Number: 200
the top of the line units are going to be the kenwood xxv-05, the eclispe avn5435, or the alpine f#1 status
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us