Cliffoard matrixrs3 problems

Username: Davinchi

Post Number: 1
my g/f has had this on her car for almost 4 yrs now... the other day the remote would no longer arm or disarm the alarm... we put it in valet mode and have had no success in fixing it.. changed batterys still nothing

the remote indicator says a signal is coming from the car but when you press any buttons it just beeps a couple times and has the no signal sign

any suggestions? my local car toys dealer just said they would charge me 70 an hour just to trouble shoot it..

does this sound liek the remote? or the incar antena? id like to keep this alarm since it has been great

also when i press the remote button the signal says tx with the lil signal goin out but then the lil antenna wand blinks five times with no lil signal shape by it hope this helps

Bronze Member
Username: Ruthless06

Post Number: 31
I installed a viper 791 the other day and the remote would not lock or unlock or remote start. All my connections were good and everything was plugged in. I programmed another remote to it, and that one worked. So you might have a faulty remote. But I would also check my antenna connections if I were you. More then likely thats it.

Post Number: 2
yea i checked the antenna connections and everything looks good... its just weird how the remote says its sending out a signal with the "tx" word and signal bar but the the antenna wand blinks 5 times and beeps like its not recieving the signal or something

Bronze Member
Username: Shepyjay

Ont Canada

Post Number: 43
its probably the ant or the brain of the unit. what kind of install warranty do u have? and warrenty on system?

Post Number: 3
no warranty it was installed by a freind of hers 4 yrs ago from a bestbuy on the "hookup" im thinkin its either hte antenaa in the car or the brain... cause like i said the remote says its "tx" signal the car but then the antenna wand pic just blinks over and over liek its not recieving it

Post Number: 4
hmm so no more ideas? i guess ill try to change the antenna behind the rear view mirror.. if that doesent work i guess ill have to drop more money to get a new alarm

Bronze Member

Ont Canada

Post Number: 92
its the brain not communicating with the remote

Username: Bishi_gurl

Tulsa, Ok

i am having the same exact problem with mine, it is a matrix rs III car toys just said that the alarm was not reseting like it is supposed to, but if you find out what it was please let me know, thanks

Username: Jkclassic

Unplug the antenna and let it sit for about 10-15mins, then plug it back in again.

Silver Member

Ont Canada

Post Number: 106
j.k. that doesnt work

Username: Skater_bum

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 5
Did you try to reprogram the remote control to the control unit?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us