Digital Audio..........????????

Bronze Member
Username: Fooky

St Lucia, We...

Post Number: 56
wha u guys think of Digital Audio subs......my buddy has a Pair of 15" digital audio and he hits really hard .....he runs dem off his Earthquake5000PHD.....

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2069
i love DA subs...there pretty good, local shop had em b4

Bronze Member

St Lucia, We...

Post Number: 58
would u put them up anywhere close to JL and those top brands when it comes to performing...???

Username: Logan___tille

Post Number: 1
digital audio is made by audiobahn, and audiobahn suck so that make digital audio suck.
( it is no where close to JL Audio)

Post Number: 2
audiobahn makes digital audio so digital audio is pretty much audiobahn, and audiobahn sux, and it will be no where close to JL or any of thoes good brands.

Post Number: 3
oops didnt know i already posted, thought i canceled it

Bronze Member
Username: Teddy21

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 69
ahahahahahah

Silver Member
Username: Phuktupbasshead

Phoenix, Arizona United State...

Post Number: 477
ok... i see your point.
But answer this:
if Dewalt is Black and Decker and Black and Decker is Dewalt... why do I see an obvious difference there? Likely because there's the good line of tools and the economical line of tools. That being said, which do you guys think is the better of the two? DA or Audiobahn or are they the same just different names for marketing approach???

Bronze Member

St Lucia, We...

Post Number: 60
well i've heard 2 12" audiobahns play....and ive heard 2 15" Digital Audio play and the DA beat the bahn hands down....but then again its a 12" vs 15" .... but id still bet my money on the DA if they were the same sizes cuz it hits realllly hard....

Bronze Member
Username: Qslimms

Swanton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 13
audiobahn makes dub and xsite in ca.da is based in oh like 20 mins from my house my buddy works 4 them

Bronze Member

St Lucia, We...

Post Number: 61
cool ......... so i guess u gonna get a pair of DA subs soon cuz ur buddy might get u a discount ....

Silver Member
Username: Ironslave

Offutt AFB, Nebraska U.S.A.

Post Number: 384
hells... i have a pair of dubs in right now (pick of the week) and i am suprised how they hit.... my roof flexes... that suprises me.....
i dont know what my next pick is... still lookin around.... and hey.... i bought those at WALMART
but i do have to say they arent the best sounding in the world though.....

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7031
sean has good point there wil the tool company

i heard DA demo in a Radioshack store , plays ok but then again its in a store & will sound different 4 sure in a car ....

Bronze Member
Username: Qslimms

Swanton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 14
nah no da for me most of their good subs are quad coils.plus everything in my truck is memphis cept for my sub amp its a kx1200.1 but im sellin it to get a memphis mono amp
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us