What is this part of the sub box called?


New member
Username: Courtreezy

Post Number: 3
Registered: Mar-06
I'm trying to find the part i need for this sub box...i have a picture to explain better what i am talking about...it is the hole where you connect your speaker wires too, but i am not sure what you call that, and where to get them...any help would be great...



Silver Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 471
Registered: Dec-04
speaker terminal...
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-d2woLcQ0oOi/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?search=speaker+ter minal&i=073900G
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-d2woLcQ0oOi/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?search=speaker+ter minal&i=1257001

hope that helps...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us